16🔨

We walked outside and sit in the backyard and I handed her a beer as Cotton occupied her lap

She looked over at me and smiled as she stroked down Cotton's back.

"I think he missed you. I mean he avoided his food for your lap."

"When I get my own place I may need to get me a cat Stone."

"They do keep you company that's for sure."

We drank our beer and went inside for the night. I locked the door and we headed toward the bedrooms. I flipped the light onto the spare room she slept in the last time.

We said goodnight and I headed back to my room and went to the shower. I was sweaty and stinky from working all day.

I started the water up in the shower and started to take my clothes off and grabbed a towel and put it on the sink.

I had just got in and leaned under the water to get my head wet when the bathroom door opened.

"Stone?"

"Yeah what's up?" I pulled the shower curtain back to look at her and was shocked when she was standing there with a towel wrapped around her.

"Can I shower with you?" She asked.

"Of course, you can Chesney."

I stepped back into the shower letting her get in under the shower head.

I couldn't help but stare at her beautiful body and I wasn't sure if she just wanted to shower or if this was something more. She said she didn't want to have sex again but I think she is confused.

Once she got in she shut the curtain and turned around to face me. "I am so confused Stone. I told you that I didn't want to have sex with you anymore but that's a lie. I do want you and I am trying to be bold hoping you won't reject me."

"I would never reject you, sweetheart. I am glad that you came home with me and I am glad you stepped in the shower."

She smiles at me and moved closer and I wasn't sure if I could touch her or not until she wrapped her arms around me.

I embraced her in a hug and she sighed. She has so much going on and sometimes a person just needs a hug.

She pulls back and looks at me. "I want you."

"I like how bold you are." I smile at her as she stands on her tippy toes and kisses my lips.

As the kiss intensified she reached down and grabbed my dick and begin rubbing it.

I could get used to this.

I picked her up while kissing her as I push her up against the shower tiles.

She moans out as her legs wrap around my waist.

"Just so you know I really want you to Chesney."

Her hands go around my neck as she pulls me in for a kiss and I line myself up and slip inside her.

I don't know if you can call this heaven but this is as close as I am going to get to it and she feels like home.

Our tongues meet and swirl together as I begin to move inside her.

The water pours down on our skin as her hair gets wet and I continue holding her up against the cold tile as I move in and out of her.

She claws at my back as our movement gets faster and she moans out.

"Oh god yes, Stone!"

"You like that?" I let out a low moan as I continue my assault on her core.

I can feel her legs begin to shake as she gasps and lays her head back on the tiles rolling her eyes.

I get a better grip on her hips as I thrust in and out of her until we both find our release.

"Wow, I didn't expect that." I chuckle running my fingers through my wet hair while still holding her with the other.

"I didn't know I was coming in here until my feet brought me this way."

"I don't mind that you did Chesney."

As soon as the words came out of my mouth she leaned in and kissed me.

Kissing is so intimate but I don't mind it with Chesney. She does something to my heart and I am afraid I am in trouble.

I gently let her on her feet and we soap each other up and enjoy the shower together.

I want to ask her to sleep in my bed but that may be pushing it too far or out of her comfort zone even though we just slept together.

I got out and grabbed my towel wrapped it around me and then helped her wrap one around her and lift her out of the shower.

She smiles up at me with her eyelashes wet and I can't help but lean down and kiss her beautiful lips.

She wraps her arms around my neck and it's such a tender sweet moment between the two of us in the bathroom.

She needs love as much as I do but I can't push her because I may scare her off.

"Are you ready for bed?"

"I am tired. You wore me out." She laughed.

"Do I need to ask if you want to sleep in the spare room or if you want to sleep with me?"

"I think I should sleep in the spare room with Cotton."

"I didn't want to not ask and then maybe I hurt you somehow."

"Thank you for asking Stone. You are very sweet but it doesn't feel awkward."

"I am glad that it doesn't because you will be seeing my face a lot."

"I think I will lay in bed and look through this journal a little before I fall asleep."

"If you need me just come get me ok?"

"I will. Goodnight Stone."

"Goodnight Chesney."

I got in bed and it wasn't long until I heard her crying and I got up and went in there and laid on the bed behind her hugging her.