Chapter 01

In city of mumbai somewhere in a silent area a bungalow was buzzing like a bee

In city of mumbai somewhere in a silent area a bungalow was buzzing like a bee. Why not their one and only daughter was going to complete her dream and going far away from them.

A lady seemed annoyed seeing the father of the girl crying seeing his small princess grown up and going far away from him. Though the mother in the lady is sad but she is extremely proud on her daughter who had achieved what she wants on her own.

A young girl is seen walking down and rolled her eyes at her father who was whinning like a baby whose candy has been snatched away.

Girl: Papa stop crying and whinning.

Man: What to do princess. You are going far away from me. How can I live without you.

Lady: Oh Harsh now please stop let me see has she taken everything she needed there.

Girl: Ha papa. I will be living with bhai. And I will call you both everyday.

Man: My anni has grown up now. I am so proud of you baby.

Her father hugged her and the girl forwarded her hand to her mother who was wiping her tears hiding from her. They three hugged each other.

Yes the girl is Anika her mother is avantika and her father is harsh.

Anika prayed to god and took blessings of her parents and got ready and they all walked to their car in the porch.

Ava: Anni have you taken everything which you need.

Ani: Yes ma.

Har: And have you told aru about your arrival.

Ani: I am surprising him papa.

Ava: Let's leave now. Other wise she will miss her flight.

Harsh Avantika and anika sat in the car and driver drove towards the airport. Getting down from the car on airport anika hugged her parents once and went inside.

When her immigration process was done with other formalities he boarded her flight and sat in the business class as her father had booked ticket for her. She plugged her headphones and slept.

After a long flight she heard the voice of air hostess that they have landed. She looked outside the window and it was night here in Boston. She whispered to herself ' Be ready Boston you will be seeing A crazy anika now.'

She got down from the flight and took her luggage and booked a cab for herself. Arnav has told her his address where he lives so she did not needed to call him.

After a drive of one hour anika was standing in front of a beautiful and elegant bungalow with garden. She payed for the cab and took her luggage.

She stood infront of the main door and rang the bell and waited for someone to open the door. She can hear two voices of shouting one is her brother and other she don't know.