Chapter 17

Finally the Day of Lohri has arrived

Finally the Day of Lohri has arrived. In coming week Vicky and Sanaya were getting married at the farmhouse of Oberois at the far outskirts of city between mountains.

Sanaya being mountain person told her wish and all agreed to it. All the bags and other things have been sent to the house yesterday and anika was busy with her last day promotions of her New Film.

Ani: Kids come on now we need to leave. Are your ready.

Vani: Yes mommy. I am ready.

Ani: Come here I will strap you both in your seat.

Van: Mommy we are big now we don't want seats.

Ani: No baby you both are still small now. Once you both will complete your four years I will allow you okay. And remember your birthday is in next month only.

Ava: Chalo beta nikalte hai.

They all left from their house. Arnav and Khushi had also called them and said they have left for OM. Arnav met khushi at pooja's wedding and both fell in love when they met in a conference.

Now they are parents of 1.5 years cute baby boy named Arav. He is a cute small boy but he gets cranky easily. He live a little away from where Avantika and Ashutosh lives. Anika also lives in her separate house but as her caretaker is on holiday because her daughter gave birth to baby. So anika was living at AvaAsh.

After a small drive of half an hour they reached OM. Anika helped her kids to get down from the car and took her bag and phone.

Ani: Ma papa could you please see at vani and vansh. I am going inside to see if any help is needed.

Ash: It's okay aani. We will look at them.

Anika nodded with a smile and gave her phone and purse to her mother and went inside the mansion towards kitchen where janhavi and sanaya where there.

Ani: Aunty any help needed.

Jan: Oh Ani. Thank God you came.

Ani: Yes aunty tell me what I have to do.

Jan: Everything is done ani. But Tej was troubling us cribbing and whinning like small baby when will vansh and vani will come. Now you came I can freely focus on pooja.

Ani: Hmm..That's nice. They are outside in garden. As soon as they got down vani ran to arjun and vansh to tej uncle. And all preparations are done or not.

San: Yes everything is sent to farmhouse. We all have to leave tomorrow.

Ani: Yes. That's why I have completed my all work day before.

San: I am just getting nervous.

Ani: Don't be nervous sani. This is just cold feet and you are going to experience of the great thing with the love of your life.

Sanaya said and they there grabbed plates of black til and walked to the garden. Suddenly her heart started to beat in a fast pace. She was feeling like her heart will jump out of her chest. She ignored her heart and started looking for her kids as tej and janhavi along with her mother and ashutosh had lit the fire. 

Ani: Vansh Vani where are you. 

Van: Mommy see who I met. My fav player from football Shivay Oberoi.  

When she looked up from vansh she felt like her worst nightmare was standing infront of her. She felt like her whole came crashing down. She gulped hard and her smile vanished. She looked into his eyes which haunt her sleep daily and never leave her. 

Ani: Come baby we have to perform the pooja. And where is vani. 

Van: She is with nana. 

Shiv: Anika.

Ani: Don't. Don't talk with me. 

Shiv: Atleast listen to me. 

Ani: We have nothing left to talk Mr.Oberoi so please back off and stop trying to have a talk with me and my childern. 

She said and walked away from there to her mother. Avantika saw there meet and was concerned about her heartbreak. 

Anika with her kids performed the pooja and prayed for each others well being. After sometime they all sat for dinner. Anika and khushi were talking about there dresses that they were going to wear in wedding kids were playing with arav. Arnav was talking with vicky about something which she don't know. 

Arnav came near anika and khushi were they were sitting and having dinner and sat on the chair. 

Arn: Princess are you okay. Vicky told me that shivay came here for his wedding. 

Ani: There is nothing left between me and that man bhai. I don't care. 

Arn: I know but mom told me about your interaction and vansh met him. 

Ani: Yes. I don't care about him anymore. So let it go. 

Khushi changed the topic of discussion about arav what he did yesterday when they were packing the bags. 

Here shivay was sitting with his friends who had came for the wedding. Today he realised that he not only lost anika but all the people that were dear to him and mostly best friend arnav. He was also confused about that two kids who were calling her mommy. He was getting is she moved on or is she married. 

This was confusing him more and his head starting paining. He promised to himself that he will his nik back and every member of his he lost. He was brought back from his thoughts when his other best friend from football.  

Nath: Which is your girl bro we want to see. 

Shiv: Okay do you see that light lavender color saree girl. That is my girl.

Josh: You mean that girl with beautiful twins.

Shiv: Yes she is the one. But I don't know how to ask sorry and ask chance for us.

Xan:You will buddy. Have hope.

Shivay nodded and saw anika who was laughing something which vicky said. Today she was looking so gorgeous in that faint lavender color saree and her beautiful medium black blonde hair.

He made his mind that he will win her back and he also knew that it will hard for him to gain her forgiveness when then she had begged him not to leave her alone like her biological father did he did what she feared for.

••••••