Chapter 06

Soon they reached OM

Soon they reached OM. Shivay and Vicky took arnav who was mumbling something in sleep to a guest room. Anika kissed his forehead and all three went out of the room making sure he is comfortable. Anika was very much disturbed and was so upset that was seen on her face. Vicky hugged her. 

Vic: Ana take rest we will talk with him tomorrow. 

Shiv: Ha nik. I will give you some spare clothes of me. 

Shivay took her in his room. His room was big luxrious with big TV and walkin closet. But now she is not in mood to priase his choices. He took her hand and walked inside the closet and opened a glass door. He handed her his one t-shirt and track pant and told her to take shower inside the bathroom. 

He too changed his clothes when she went inside

He too changed his clothes when she went inside. After 15 minutes she came outside and saw shivay sitting on the sofa cum bed with a pillow and blanket. 

Ani: Shiv where I am sleeping. 

Shiv: You sleep on the bed I will sleep here. 

Ani: It may be uncomfortable shiv. Bed is quite big you sleep on one side I will on other side. 

Shiv: Okay. But are you okay. Do you want something. 

Ani: No I want to sleep.

Both laid down on the other sides shivay kept looking at her but she turned to other side and slept thinking about her day. Shivay also slept looking at her.

In the middle of the night shivay sensed some shuffling but then ignored and slept again. Casually he put his hand on the other side when he didn't find anika heए woke up in jolt and went to find her.

After looking in the whole house he went to garden and saw her sitting on the bench looking at the moon. He went near her and sat beside her.

A tear drop fell from her eye and when he noticed it he was shocked. He immediately hugged her and she started crying hysterically. His heart pained seeing her like this.

Shiv: Shh..Ani calm down. Tell me what happened. Why are you crying.

Ani: I saw them today shivay. It hurted me. So much.

Shiv: Shh..Calm down. Ha no one is going to hurt you till I am alive. Do you want to tell me.

Ani: They all were my friends from school. We used to love other so much. Just then when I passed from high school Nikhil proposed me. We were in relationship for more than 2 years. When I was 14 Bhai came here for studies.

Then one day I saw them sitting in a cafe nearby. I decided to surprise them what I heard was shock for me. They were with me because of my money and they were planning to kidnap me ask money from my father.

Later when I confronted them they all bullied me in public but I was so so hurt that I went in severe depression. The depression so much I tried to commit suside but my parents saved me. Somehow mom and dad took me out from depression and studied hard.

Today I saw all of them in club and nikhil was proposing Tania my once closest best friend. I was so heart broken I wanted to kill myself or to hide everyone from the world. But then bhai stumbled at me rest you know.

I don't know what should I do. Where should I go. I am tired to these things.

She broke down again in his arms. Shivay was so angered by this and was wanting to kill someone but he know now he need to calm her down.

Shiv: Shh..Ani listen to me. You are best. You are my best friend. I know your heart is so big. So try to forget them and start collecting new and beautiful memories. They all are mad and idiot to loose a person like you.

Ani: Really am I that beautiful person shiv.

Shiv: Yes baby. You are. And trust me.

He said and pressed his mouth on her. Her eyes widen in shock. They didn't moved their lips but stayed in contact. It was was a wonderful feeling for them. Surprisingly anika felt so good and loved and protected. He backed away and cupped her face.

Shiv: You are the most beautiful girl and person I have seen in my entire life. I like you so much.

Ani: As in friend na.

Shiv: No I have romantic feelings for you. I like you so much. The way you behave, the way you talk and everything about you and mostly your beautiful smile.

Ani: You need not to show me sympathy shivay. I am happy alone.

She said and walked away from him wiping her tears. Shivay sighed and went near her and turned her towards him. He made her look into his eyes and said

Shiv: No anika. I like you so much. I wanted to say this to you. But I thought I will overwhelm you today and make you feel special. But now I am saying I like you so much. And I am willing to see out beautiful future together. Please give a chance to prove me nik.

Anika crashed her lips and his. At first he was shocked but then he started sucking her lower lip. She sucked his upper lip and locked her arms around his neck.

He pulled her closer by waist and entered inside her mouth. He tasted her like no tomorrow. In need of oxygen he broke the kiss and both panted hard. Both touched their foreheads and their face had a beautiful smile.

Shiv: Come now let's sleep.

Ani: Shiv. Umm....I like you too.

Shiv: Really. You are not joking right.

Ani: No I am not.  

He picked her up in his arms and twriled her in air making her giggle. Her laugh was music for him. He kept her down and kissed her forehead. Both walked inside hand in hand to his room.

They laid down on their side. When shivay suddenly pulled her on him making her shock. Her cheeks turned her red and she blushed. She tried to come out his hold but he pulled her more closer.

Ani: Shiv let me go.

Shiv: Just sleep nik. I am tired.

She relaxed and kisses his stubbled cheeks. He smiled and kissed her forehead. Both slept with small smile on their faces which was full of happiness.

*******

Finally Shivay and anika had started to like each other. And Anika's past is also got revealed to shivay. Let's see how will shivay will show his love to her.