Chapter 19

Next day anika woke up and went down taking baby monitor with her

Next day anika woke up and went down taking baby monitor with her. Vansh and Vani were asleep and didn't had heart to wake them up. 

At the haldi ceremony everyone were applying haldi to the bride and groom. Anika was going to dip her hands in the haldi bowl when a hand stopped her. It was shivay's bua who has came from india and is very Orthodox.

Rin: Arey anika ruk ja haldi sirf suhagan aurat lagati hai dulha dulhan ko. Teri to shadi bhi nahi hui hai aur shadi ke bina bache hai. 

Anika felt deep hurt by her words. Whoever she meets they treats her badly and insults her and her children. Tears gathered in her eyes which she cannot hide from anyone. The atmosphere became tense and ashutosh and arnav were ready to fight with Rinky bua.

Shiv: Bua anika kuch bhi kar sakti hai. Aur aapko koi hak nahi banta use aise bolne ke liye. Vicky uska bhai hai aur vo hamari family ka important hissa hai. Anika tum lagao haldi. 

Anika nodded and applied haldi to vicky and shanaya and then without talking with anyone she went to her room. 

After sometime she got ready and went down with vansh and vani. They both ran to play and she went to shanaya's room. When she entered she saw shanaya was done getting ready and photographer was clicking her photos. 

Ani: Shanaya you are are called down. 

Sha: Oh yes. How am I looking. 

Ani: You are looking so beautiful just like a princess. I am so happy for you and vicky is a great guy. He will keep you happy. And if not we will kick his ass and tell vansh and vani to trouble him.

Sha: That's a very good idea. 

Ani: I have something for you. 

Anika gave her the box it was a set of payal. Anika helped her to wear the payal set and then anika went to vicky's room. 

Ani: Oyyy my handsome dulha. 

Vic: Hayyyyy my sweetheart. You are looking so beautiful and hot. 

Ani: Chal idiot kuch bhi bolta hai. Ye pehen meri taraf sai gift tumhe. 

Anika made him wear a set of moti jwellery which she ordered from austarlia. Vicky kissed her cheek and hugged her tightly. The relation between anika and vicky is of two best friends. Then she went down to mandap with vicky as his sister. 

The marriage ceremony started and the weather was also good. It was time for pheras. Anika looked at shivay who was also looking at her with love. Anika had dreamt of them both marrying each other and having kids. 

But everything went downhill when he left her in middle and she had their kids. She missed him so much that there were night were she had cried to sleep. There were complications her pregnancy. She wanted him beside her when she gave birth to their kids. 

But he was not there. She sceretly used to watch him play football on TV at night when all slept. She everyday tried to call him but she couldn't do it. She wiped the stray of tear that escaped from her eye and then she went away from there. 

Shivay saw all this and wiped his tears and put a fake smile on his face. After wedding when everyone where having dinner vansh and vani were talking with shivay and chatting. 

Vani: Shivay uncle now you will go again to play football. 

Shiv: Yes vani. Why did you asked. 

Vani: I will miss you but can you call us daily. 

Shiv: Yes I will call you both daily. 

Van: And will you train me to play. I also want to play and become a big man like you. 

Shiv: Yes Vansh I will train you. 

Vani: Wait shivay uncle. 

Vani ran somewhere in fast speed and came back in a minute. 

Vani: Take this this is mine and this is vansh's shoe. You will remember us everyday. 

Shiv: Sure baby. 

He kissed her and vansh's head and kept making them eat the desert. Anika saw this all and decided something. Ashutosh got a call from office and there was some problem in deal. So they decided to leave. Aranv called his driver to load their luggage in van. 

Anika chnaged her dress from lehenga and went to shivay's room. Shivay was confused seeing anika there with a serious look on her face. He asked her to sit she refused. She handed him the pair of shoe that vani gave of both of them. 

Shiv: Nik what is this. Why are you giving them to me. 

Ani: Shivay I saw what happened in dinner. The pairs of shoes that you are holding are your kids. 

Shivay felt like his world came crashing down. He never imagined that he had kids. But then his brain started working. He connected all the dots why he felt like he had connection with the twins and they are four years old when he left anika. Why vansh was looking like him like a younger shivay. 

Ani: I know you are shocked and I was also shocked when I got to know that I am pregnant. But my kids need love of a father. And one day they will ask me where is there father. We have nothing left with each other. But they need you. And if you are willing to give a chance of fatherhood to them then meet me at Sip Cafe tomorrow at 1 pm. If you came I will get to know you are ready and if not you are no human being to us. 

She said and left his room. He sat with a thud on his bed with pair of shoes in his each hand. H e sat there thinking what he had done and what he will do. He don't know what to do. He wanted to talk and cry badly but not a single word came out of his mouth and not a single tear came from his eyes. 

After staying up whole night gazing at vansh and vani's shoes he decided what he will do now. With a huge determination he went and packed his bags as next morning they all will be leaving for OM and Vicky and Shanaya will leave for their honeymoon to Miami. 

********

Let's see now if shivay goes to meet anika and give a chance of fatherhood or again chooses his game.