Chapter 18

Next day anika and family left for the farmhouse

Next day anika and family left for the farmhouse. As the twins were asleep because they left early morning and yesterday night they have stayed late night playing when elders with anika were packing their bags.

After a ride of two to three hours they reached the farmhouse and anika told one servant who was passing by to arrange their bags in rooms. Hearing the commotion janhavi walked out and immediately greated them.

Jan: Ani your and kids room is ready. And for your convenience ava's and ashutosh's room is beside you.

Ani: Thank you so much aunty and we will join you after freshing up.

Jan: Don't worry ani. Take some rest and join. Mehendi and Sangeet are at same time.

Ava: We will help you.

Anika picked up vani and ashutosh picked vansh and they all went to the rooms arranged for them. Anika made both sleep on the bed.

Ashu: Ani take a nap and then join for help. Strictly.

Ani: Yes dad. Now go and you also take rest.

Ashutosh looked at her spectatically but then nodded and kissed her forehead and went to his room. Anika closed the door and decided to take nap with her kids. She cuddled her babies and took a nap of 30 minutes.

After 30 minutes she quietly woke up and decided to take a shower and join down for mehendi function. She went bathroom and took a quick but nice shower and came out wrapping a bathrobe around her.

When she came out she saw her babies were awake and talking something between each other.

Ani: Hey babies. Do you wanna get ready for mehendi function or sleep more.

Van: We will het ready mommy.

Anika nodded and told them to get inside the bathroom. She took their shower bottles and made them bath quickly. Then she made vani wear her clothes and vansh to. When they were ready they went to play.

Then she got ready in a light green fancy dress

Then she got ready in a light green fancy dress. She kept her hair open just added more simple look and wore make up with earrings. She wore her heels which are comfortable and she can run because her kids make her run behind them.