Chapter 10

Finally the day has came where anika's song will be releasing

Finally the day has came where anika's song will be releasing. Anika had went to OM and the production house will be releasing the song around 12pm in afternoon.

The winter has started and it was getting colder day by day. Avantika had went to her job as it was the last week before the holidays for the christmas.

Tej: Come one everyone coffee is ready keep that keep that laptop aside.

Vic: Dad there are only 15 minutes left for song release.

Tej: I know. Take this anika. Don't be nervous everything will be okay.

Ani: I know uncle but I am getting more and more nervous. It's my first song release.

Shiv: Will you please shut up now. We are all with you. Take this coffee.

He scolded her and gave her coffee mug with a kiss on her cheek.

Vic: Shivay stop your romance atleast think about this single soul.

Shiv: Then find yourself someone.

Jan: Hey see only 10 seconds are left for the release. Keep quite now.

They all kept quite and looked at the screen with anticipation. As the clock ticked 12 her first song was released. She was extremely nervous and when all saw her album and her voice.

Everybody was touched by her voice. It was so beautiful and sweet like cuckoo was singing the song.

Shiv: Oh God Nik. I just loved it. This is so beautiful.

Jan: I can't believe this is our ana. I am so proud and happy about you.

Tej: Really janu. I am extremely proud of you ana beta. Keep it up.

Vic: You killed it ana babe. I just love you.

Just then her phone started buzzing. She saw her mother was calling. She took the phone.

Ani: Hello ma.

Ava: Hello ani. I saw your song. It is so beautiful and your voice. I loved it. Here in school everyone loved it. I am so proud of you.

Ani: Thank you ma. I love you so much. Without you this was not possible. Thank you so much for supporting me like always.

Ava: Come ani don't thank me. I am your mother. Chal now I need to go will meet you in evening.

Janhavi distributed sweets to all of them and all had their lunch which was specially made for anika all her fav pasta pavbhaji and chole bhature.