Chapter 12

It's been 6 months to the time when anika released her first album

It's been 6 months to the time when anika released her first album. She became much famous and her voice was recognized all over the world now. The unsaid love between shivay and anika had grown to no ends.

Her mother came out from the trauma of her divorce. But when they went to a small get away with family in new York she met her college friend ashutosh and they decided to give a chance to each other.

Ashutosh was a great guy with ethics and mainly he respects avantika. He has a mother who is also an open minded women and he owns a big chain of Indian restaurant all over the western countries.

Anika her Mom and Arnav shifted to new house when she and got more money. Their house in outskirts of city near shivay's mansion. Her house was designed in antique but modern way.

Now she was in London for her show. When she went for shopping she saw most shocking scene in front of her eyes. She rubbed her eyes to confirm but it was true.

There was her father harsh and one other women in his arms. Her father was kissing the women's cheeks and the women was grinning.

She decided to confront him but as she took a step ahead she backed off. She saw two young teenage boys walking to them and having a group hug. They all seemed happy.

She took a deep breath and went to them and she slightly patted her father shoulder to gain his attention. He turned to her smiling but when he saw his face paled and his eyes widen in shock.

Ani: Can we talk.

Boy1: Hey who are you.

Boy2: Karan she is the world's best singer. Don't you know.

Har: Sure...

Anika walked ahead and settled down on the chair in the restaurant that was in front of the mall. Her father the women and two young boys also followed her and sat in front of her.

Ani: Papa can you explain what is happening.

Kar: Hey why are you calling our father papa. He is our father.

Wom: Karan can you please shutup for sometime.

Har: Umm... Actually she is Pankaja My wife and our kids Karan and Dev.

Ani: You were also cheating mom behind her back.

Har: No no.

Ani: Then how can you have other wife and children.

Har:I married your mom in pressure of my sick grandparents. And when she gave birth to you both I loved you. I had secretly married pankaja here in London when you were 8.

Ani: I had never expected like this from you papa. You cheated my mom and aru and me also. Why.

Har: I didn't had any option princess. I love pankaja and karan and dev. And I also love you and aru. You four are my kids.

Ani:. Don't princess me you have lost that right to call me princess. Consider this as my last request please don't show your face to me our my family. We are happy without you.

She said and went away walking fast without listening to their calls. She immediately drove to her hotel. As soon as she reached her room she got a one more shock.

There was shivay waiting for her. Actually he had came here to surprise her. But seeing her crying and paled face he got a shock. He moved towards her and hugged her. She started crying loudly making his heart break into million pieces.

He rubbed her back and made her sit on his lap.

Shiv:What happened nik. Why are you crying.

Ani: Shiv he cheated us. I trusted him a lot. And now what he did.

Shiv: Tell me clearly nik. I am not understanding anything.

Ani: I went for shopping to buy somethings for me and you. There I saw papa and one women in his arms with two teenage kids. I decided to talk him and he said that she is his wife and his kids. He was cheating mom and us behind our back. He was having affair. He told that he married mom in prressure of his grandparents. I was so alone shivay. Mom and struggling without us there. We were not there for her. I love her so much. She was so sad after their divorce but when she meet ashutosh she seemed happy. I want to see her happy enjoying her life without any problems and pressures.

Shiv:She will nik. And we will make sure that aunty will be happy. Now stop crying. Seeing you like this I am also feeling to cry. Do you want me to cry.

Ani: No why will you cry. See I stopped crying.

Saying she pouted and he pecked her pout making her blush. She snuggled into his arms. His arms feels like home to her safest place in the whole world. She kissed his cheeks making him smile.

Ani: Btw what are you doing here.

Shiv: Just came to surprise you. I was missing you and was thinking to take you on a romantic date after your concert.

Ani: Really. But tomorrow I have a recording.

Shiv: So what it is in evening right. We will come back before it. Now just take a shower and get ready for your show. I will also get ready.

Ani: You know you are so sweet. I just want to eat you.

Shiv: You can eat me up at night after our date.

Ani: Shutup shiv. You are so naughty.

She pushed him slightly and ran to the bathroom to take a shower. He chuckled seeing her running like a scared cat. He ruffled his hair and walked into the balcony of her room and made a call to his PA about their date arrangements.

Here they were happy but they don't know what destiny or fate was planning for them( which I have decided 🤣).

*******

Let's see what is destiny as in I am planning for them. And how will they cope up with it.

Sorry for the late update guys I am busy and when I get time I write to my all loyal readers.