Chapter 20

Anika reached Sip cafe and greated Danny and Amy who were the owners of Sip Cafe and her friends to

Anika reached Sip cafe and greated Danny and Amy who were the owners of Sip Cafe and her friends to. She sat on her usual table near the french window. She was doubtful if shivay will come or not so she opened her ipad and started working waiting for him and her order.

Wai: Mam your order. If you need any thing more just call me.

Ani: Sure.

She had ordered cappacino and diet sandwich. After 15 minutes the bell chimed indicating someone had entered. She looked up and was shocked to see shivay entering inside. She felt like she had won the world. She put up a smile on her face as he sat infront of her.

Shiv: Hey.

Ani: Hey. What will you have.

Shiv: Just black coffee.

She nodded and told the waiter to bring his order. Both were silent just looking at each other. Anika cleared her throat and shivay looked into her eyes deeply.

Shiv: So.

Ani: Shivay I hope you heard what I told you yesterday and you are ready to give a chance to fatherhood.

Shiv: Yes if I had knew you were pregnent back then I would have never left. And whatever I did was so wrong and I am truly sorry for that.

Ani: Whatever had happened so let's forget that. Today I am taking kids to trampolin park you can come. I will message you the address.

Shiv: I will pick you guys up. But may I ask you something.

Ani: Go on.

Shiv: What about us. Will you give us a chance.

Ani: Look shivay when you left all the trust I had on also is gone. I don't know what will happen now after I need time to think.

Shiv: Take as much time you want nik I will always wait for you and I will always love you.

Anika kept quite for sometime. Their ordered food was also finished.

Ani: When are leaving again.

Shiv: I am not leaving now. Last month I got an offer for team FB tigers so I accepted it and the team is of Boston. And I don't want to miss something important from your lives.

Ani: Okay. That's great. So you will living on OM.

Shiv: No after this I am going to meet a estate agent he is going to show me some houses nearby. So....

He trailed off shrugging and anika nodded in understanding. Shivay asked for bill. Anika asked him to splitup but he stubbornly paid the bill by himself and both bid bye as they were meeting in evening with the kids.

At 5 pm anika got ready in orange sweatshirt tucked inside blue jeans. She wore her boots and brushed her hair and went out to take a look at her kids. She and their nanny Rosy had made them ready earlier before she got ready.