Chapter 08

Soon everyone left for Goa for wedding Oberois in their chopper and anika's family in their charted plane

Soon everyone left for Goa for wedding Oberois in their chopper and anika's family in their charted plane. Both anika and shivay knew that they were going for wedding but don't know where.

When anika's family landed Goa they took car and went to outskirts of the city where the hotel or wedding venue is. Anika got down from her car and was talking with her PA who was in Boston to see the other arrangements of her song release.

She was walking beside arnav who had a stoic face. When a voice startled her and arnav.

Voi:Anika.

Ani: Shivay what are you doing here.

Shiv: Nik my cousin pooja is getting married.

Vic: Ana babe don't tell me pooja is your best friend.

Ani: Yeah you guessed right. She is my best friend.

Shivay smiled and hugged her. Anika smiled and hugged him back. He backed away but still anika in his arms and pecked her lips. Anika blushed and smacked his arm. Anika and Vicky also shared a hug and then shivay and arnav joined the hug.

Ava: Ani who are they.

Ani: Ma they are my and arnav's friends. Shivay Singh Oberoi and Vicky Oberoi.

Har: Ohh...Nice to meet you all.

Shiv: Nice to meet you sir. Anika keeps talking about you both.

Ava: We know. Let's get some rest now.

Vic: Ana babe come I will show you your room. Only two rooms are available.

Arn:It's okay I and princess will share and mom and dad.

Anika shivay and vicky arnav walked to their room and shivay told her to come to his room they will share. First anika was hesitant that her mom and dad are also here but he told not to worry.

So arnav went to his room and vicky to his and shivay and anika to their. Anika fell on the bed being tired and shivay brought her water.

Ani: How were the other functions. We could not attend that because of papa's work.

Shiv: They were nice and we enjoyed a lot. But I missed you.

Ani: I miss you too.

She fell on his lap and he laughed seeing acting like baby. He kissed her forehead and pecked her lips.

Ani: I need to meet pooja too. What's the time.

Shiv: It's 4 pm. Get ready then meet her at 7 wedding will start.

Ani: I will take a small nap till then you get ready.

Shiv: Me too. I have set a alarm. Come here.

He spooned her from behind and both took a short nap. Soon they got up at five and first shivay went to get ready and anika started her makeup. Shivay wore a white kurta with heavy mirror work and dhoti pants. He wore his watch and brushed his hair. Anika was  wearing a white chikankari lehenga with blouse with moti design and jwellery.