Chapter 24

********

********

It has been two months Anika and Shivay with kids have started living in their mansion. As always Anika is busy in her shoots and recording while shivay is busy is his matchs.

Being the football season and Qualifiers shivay is travelling all over the world for matches. He video calls everyday to Anika and kids but both of them misses a lot.

Today Anika was not feeling well. She was having slight fever and cough do she took a holiday and rested at home. Twins were at Oberoi Mansion as they had holiday today.

Suddenly her phone rang which she first neglected assuming that it was from her assistant. Her head was paining like hell. Again her phone rang. She groaned and woke up.

Ani: Hello

Lily: Hello mam. Lily here. Shivay sir has gotten hurt while playing match. Now he is taken to hospital.

Ani: Oh my god do you one thing Lily arrange a ticket or our private jet for me. I am leaving.

Lily: Okay mam.

Anika got up hastily and packed a small bag for her. She called to janhavi and waited to pick to call.

Ani: Hello Aunty.

Jan: Ha Ani bolo.

Ani: Anuty shivay got injured and I am leaving there. Please take care of Vani and vansh and tell them I am on tour otherwise they will panick. If they give you trouble drop them to mumma.

Jan: Oh my god is he okay.

Ani: Lily didn't told me what happened so. Don't worry he will be okay.

Jan: Okay don't worry about vansh and Vani. They are safe. Do you want to speak with them

Ani: Okay hey babies.

Van: Mumma. How are you.

Ani: I am fine baby. Actually I want to go for a small tour. Will be back in two days don't trouble dadu and dadi okay. I will call you daily.

Vani: Okay mumma take care. We will miss you and we love you.

Ani: Love you babies. Okay anuty I will take your leave now. I am heading to airport.

Anika hanged the took her medicines cause she didn't wanted to get more ill. She also took a small box that she had hidden in her cupboard and went down. Instructing the servants she sat in the car.

Driver drove towards airport and then within one hour she boarded the jet and left for California. He was currently in California.

In next 10 hours she reached California and then directly went to the hospital. Lily was standing there at entrance and both went to where shivay was admitted.

Anika's heart broke seeing him sleeping there with his leg hanged up but his leg didn't had any cast.

Ani: Lily what happened to shivay. I can't see him like this.