Chapter 15

Four Years Later

Four Years Later...

Anika woke up from her sleep when felt two tiny bodies jumping around her. She didn't opened her eyes but smiled seeing them happily jumping. The two tiny figures understood that their mother woke up but pretending to sleep.

Both looked at each other and started ti tickle her with their small hands. She started to laugh and opened her eyes. " Babies I up. Stop tickling me. " She said. " Mommy. Gool Molning. " Both said.

" Good Morning Vansh Vani. I love you so much. " She said and hugged them. " Let's get reday now. Today we are going for shopping your Vicky Uncle is getting marraied in upcoming days. And we have many functions. " She said.

" Yes mommy. Vansh Lets go. " Vani said both went to their room which was beside her as she wanted her kids room near her. She sighed and got up and went to bathroom.

She brushed her teeth and stripped down her clothes and entered into shower cublicle. As the warm water ran down from her body tears also flew from her eyes. She rembered that day clearly.

Flashback

Anika was recording her new song in tge studio with Shawn when she felt uneasy. She rushed to washroom and empited her stomach. She was omiting from last week and she didn't told to anyone.

She was started to having doubt so lost in thoughts she went out after freshing up. " Ana you are glowing. Are you pregnant." Sophie asked her who was music director and good friend of her. Then the bulb lit and she guessed she might be pregnant because she didn't got her cycle last month.

" Nonsense you speak sometimes. Its nothing like. Actually I am tired I will go home and take rest. "Anika said and took her bag and left bidding bye to team.

She drove towards the City Hospital and took a appointment of Gynac. She did the test and waited for the results. " Miss. Anika. " Nurse called her and she went inside the cabin.

" Evening Miss. Anika. Congratulations you are 6 weeks pregnant. " Emily said who was a celebratity Gynac and most humble doctor. " I don't know what to say. This is very much shocking news. " Anika said nervously.

They hadn't planned the baby. Shivay had been ignoring her last week. He is on business tour and not picking her calls or responding to her messages.

" Its okay I can understand. Can we do sonogarm so you can see the baby. " Emily aked. " Yes no problem. " Anika said. Emily and anika went inside one room and did her sonogram reports.

When she saw the baby and heard the heartbeats tears gathered in her eyes. She took the reports and diet chart with medicines and went to OM to tell shivay. As he was returning today.

When she reached she saw a gloomy atmosphere there. Confused she walked to vicky and asked " What happened vicky. Why are you all like this. " " Read this ana then you will understand. " Vicky said and handed her a letter with shivay's handwriting.

Dear Family and Anika,

I am sorry for not informing you guys but I am not on business tour. I got a offer to a football club in brazil. Playing football on international level was my dream and finally I got chance. I am sorry I didn't told you guys about this.

And Anika I will always love you no matter what. Our love will help me to sleep at night. Once again sorry.

Yours Shivay.

" This can't be true. " Anika mumbled. " This is true anika. And not matter what we have to accept it. We don't know in which country he is and in which club he is playing. I tried to call him and his assitant also. We got this letter from his assitant and in his absence his assitant is going to handle our company." Tej said.

Anika collapsed on the ground feeling numb. Here she is pregnant and shivay left her without giving any news. " I am pregnant. " Anika whispered and all heard and gasped in shock.

" We are really sorry ana for this. I didn't knew shivay was planning this. Please forgive us and don't loose the contact. " Janhavi pleaded and hugged anika. " Its okay aunty the thing which I was afraid has happened. Now there is not need to cry we should move on. " Anika said.

She took her bag and walked out to her car and drove towards her house. Her eyes were blank. The shine in her eyes were lost but she decided to raise her baby alone.

After 8 months she gave birth to two beautiful twins Vansh and Vani. They are her life. She can do anything to protect them. Later after her break she started acting and singing. She didn't saw a single news about sports giving hurt to her already broken heart.

Flashback Ends

She offed the shower and wrapped a towel around herself and got dressed in her huge walkin closet. She wore a brown sweater dress and brown leather boots. She tied her hair in bun and went down.

She sat on her chair and saw her kids missing

She sat on her chair and saw her kids missing. " Where are Vani and Vansh. " She asked her mother. " They playing after having their breakfast in playroom. " Ashutosh answered.

" Okay I am taking them for shopping there are many functions for wedding. " Anika said. " Dear and lohori is also there. Bring a pair of dress for them. " Avantika sai. " Yes mom. I will take your leave now. " Anika said.

" Kids let's leave. " Anika called them. " Yes mommy. " Both said and they walked out. " She cried today also na. " Ashu asked ava. " Yes her eyes were red. How I wish that day he didn't had left. " Ava said. " Hmm..I will take your leave now. " Ashu said and kissed her forehead.

" Vani Vansh in which car do you want to go." Anika asked as she knows vansh is a big fan of cars. " This Benz mommy. " Vansh said. " Ok baby. " Anika said and made them sit in their car seat. She drove towards OFH for shopping.

•••••••