Chapter 16

Here in Brazil After Four Years

A handsome man in his early thirties was looking outside his huge French Window at the sun rising up fir the day. His eyes were empty and full of longing for someone who he had left just to complete his dream.

Yes that's non other than shivay.

He had done a grave mistake by leaving anika in middle like that when they had just started dating. But he had his dream to fullfil. Every time he thinks to call her and beg for forgiveness and ask her to accompany him but he can't. He is coward.

When he just roam a round on streets or other countries he always see many couples spending time with each other having beautiful and cute moments. He missed her.

Suddenly his thoughts were broken by the sound of phone ringing. He saw and was surprised as well as shocked to see his father calling. In these four years his father never called him or messaged him.

Frowning he picked the call " Hello. " He said. " Hello Shivay. " Tej asked. " Yes dad. " Shivay said. " Hmm...I don't to talk with you and there is nothing to talk about but. I called you yo invite your brother vicky is getting married. Your mother and vicky misses you come and visit them. And also come for the wedding. " Tej said with business tone which shivay remembered in his whole life tej never spoke to him in this tone.

" Okay. I will come there. But don't you miss me papa. " Shivay asked being hopeful his father will forgive him. " I miss you shivay. But then I remember how heart broken my anika looked while reading your letter and after that. I have seen how she never went to your room when she visits us. When her eyes long seeing your picture in newspaper or internet." Tej said breaking shivay's heart more.

" I am sorry dad. " Shivay whispered. " Don't ask me sorry. Ask your sorry to anika. " Tej said and again continued. " Okay will hang the call now. I have work. " Shivay said bye and went to his bed and curled himself into a ball. A tear slipped from his eye which he wiped and took his phone and called his manager.

" Olá Julio por favor, limpe minha agenda para os próximos dois meses. Estou visitando minha cidade natal e não há partidas nesse período. " Shivay said to his manager who is in mid twenties. " Sim senhor. E também direi isso ao treinador." Julio said. " Por favor, prepare meu jato. " Shivay said. Julio agreed and done all the things shivay had asked.

( Trans: hello please clear my schedule for next two months. i am visiting my hometown. and no matches in this period. )

( Trans: Okay sir. And I will also tell this to coach. )

(Trans: Please get my jet ready. )

Shivay hurriedly went to his closet and packed his bags. He went down to the parking and told his driver to drive him to airport. He knows his coach maybe upset at him for leaving urgently but he needed to fix his private life like he had fixed his professional life.

He boarded his private jet and flied of to Boston. Naerly after 13 hours of flight shivay landed on Boston international airport. He took his luggage and hired a taxi for himself. After one hour the taxi stopped infornt of OM. He got down and paid for the taxi.

In these four years nothing has changed except the flowers had bloomed and many houses had been built nearby. When he left there were hardly 4 to 5 house nearby but now a colony had formed. He walked inside was greated by a loud laughter from inside of mansion.

He had missed this moments with his family but he had choosed this path himself. After minute and two passed when janhavi noticed him.

Jan: Shivay. You really came.

Shiv: Yes mom. I am hear in front of you. I missed you so much.

Jan: I missed you shivay. So much.

Janhavi hugged him and cried in happiness. Vicky was next one to hug him and then saanvi. Tej just smiled at him. Next one was arjun who jumped on him and licked his face in happiness.

Shiv: I see you have missed me arjun.

Vic: Yeah he missed you. But now why don't you get some rest and we will catch up later. Today is Lohri and all the guests are arriving in evening.

Shiv: Yeah I have just came like super fast and I need much needed rest.

Shivay walked to his old room and was shocked to see like when he had left same like that time but only cleaned. Arjun had followed him and just went and sat on the woolen rug resting.

Shiv: Arjun have a nice sleep on bed I will take a shower and join you.

Shivay walked into his closet and grabbed a pair of his old sweatpants and tshirt and walked inside bathroom. He took a shower thinking of how to have a talk with anika.

In these years he never missed a single news of her and article. He had mostly loved her singing and acting. He had went to the first day first show of her every movie. When he had left for brazil she didn't made any public appearence for nearly a year. Why he don't know.

He got dressed and went out of bathroom and laid down on the bed. He took his phone and opened their photos which he had kept safe and locked so no one can their private photos.

Shiv: I am so sorry nik. I promise I will gain your forgiveness and will never leave you. Good night. I Love You So Much.

He closed his phone and cuddled to arjun and slept. He knows that he will change everything worng he did.

******