Chapter 22

*******

*******

It was the weekend and it was shivay's first match in Boston club of Football. He was so excited to play and was also more excited as Anika twins were also coming to see the match.

After their meeting with coach and other players for startergy he headed to the locker room to change his clothes into jersey.

Nath: Stop jumping around shivay. You will injure yourself.

Dav: But why are you so much excited today. I know this is your first match with us.

Shiv: Idiot my kids and their mother are coming to see the match.

Dav: okay okay. I want to meet them.

Shiv: I will. Let me get ready now.

He went to his locker room and changed into his jersey and went out. He then he wore his socks and studs and went to the family box.

There he saw both Vani and Vansh were jumping seeing the big ground and Anika was smiling at them. He went towards them and sat beside her.

Shiv: Hii.

Ani: Oh you are ready. All the best you will rock the game.

Vani: Yes papa. All the best.

Van: Best of luck papa. I love you.

Shiv: Thank you Anika and kids. And we will definitely win toadys game. I need to go now.

Vani and Vansh kissed his cheeks. Anika side hugged her and kissed her temple and went to the ground leaving her blushing. He has same effect on her even after 4 years.

Soon the game started and she got one friend there. Who was fiance of Nathan Scott. Camila fiance of Nathan was 6 months pregnant. Both become friends quickly.

First half of the game went well and shivay's team made 2 goals. In next half shivay sat behind and his quarterback went on the field. But his team was not able to score any goal.