Chapter 07

Next morning anika's phone rang loudly causing her to get up

Next morning anika's phone rang loudly causing her to get up. First she ignored it and again went to sleep. But when it again ranged she groaned and came out of shivay's arms and took the call it was from her mother.

Ani: Yes mom good morning.

Ava: Good evening princess. How are you and why is arnav not picking my calls.

Ani: Mom he is busy in imp deal. I will ask him to call you.

Har: Hey princess. Let him be. I will call him later. So I want to tell you something.

Ani: Yes papa.

Har: You remember your that friend from you engineering school Pooja. She is getting married and she had invited her. She had specially requested me to call you here.

Ani: Okay papa. I and bhai will come. And I think Diwali is also near right.

Ava: Yes princess.

Later both of them wished her and gave her many blessings and love to her.

Ava: I miss you so much.

Ani: I miss you too ma. I will come soon and I will hug you tight.

Har: Me too also. Okay bye now I have an meeting to attend.

Ani: Yes bye.

Anika kept the call and looked at shivay who was also looking at her and she immediately went into his arms. She kept cuddling to him like a kola just then shivay gorned and spoke.

Shiv: Nik stop moving don't you want me to take you there right now.

Ani: What are you speaking.

Shiv: You boobies are seen and you are making me hard.

Ani: Shut up shiv.

She pulled the T-shirt up and got up. Shivay laughed at her flushed face and gave a sensual kiss on her cheek making her close her eyes.

Shiv: I don't want to make you uncomfortable. So tell me what was your mom saying.

Anika told about the phone call and he decided to go together to mumbai as he also have a wedding to attend. He told her to get ready and gave her one dress of his mom from his parents room. Anika was brushing her hair when shivay came out from the bathroom in his jeans and tshirt.

Ani: Shivay are you sure about yesterday.

He kept the towel aside and walked to her and cupped her face.

Shiv: I am 110% sure babe. And I am sure you or I will regreat this decision.

Ani: You are so good for your own you know.

Shiv: I know. Give me a kiss me now.

Anika smiled and crashed her lips on his. He nibbled her lower lip and she smiled more broadly against his mouth. Breaking the kiss he kissed her forehead and went down. Her cheeks were warm because of the kiss they shared few minutes ago.

Soon they both got ready and went down and saw vicky sitting on the dinning table looking at arnav who was sobar now. Anika and shivay shared a look and took seats.

Ani: Bhaiya what had happened. And why are you behaving like this.

Arn: Malika cheated on me anni. She cheated me. She slept with someone as I started spending time with you. She told she don't want to be with me.

Ani: I knew something was wrong with you guys. Will you listen to me if I ask you something.

Arn: Hmm...

Ani: Forget her. Try to move on. She was not right girl for you. You have beautiful future ahead. I am with u and shivay vicky also.

Arn: Really.

Ani: I am bhaiya. Just forget her and start looking for a beautiful bhabhi for me.

Shiv: Stop being devdas now aru. Cheer up and we are going to india.

Vic: Include me also in your hug.

Vicky whinned and he jumped on them. Shivay and anika looked at each other and gave a flying kiss to them. All four had their breakfast and all gave gifts to her.

Later they all packed their bags and shivay and anika told them about seeing each other to vicky and arnav. Vicky and arnav didn't seemed shocked as they knew they had some feelings for each other.

They all boarded the private jet and slept after having a small birthday party of anika. After a long flight they landed in mumbai. Anika's parents have came them to pick.

Anika and shivay bid bye to each other went to their respective houses. Shivay and Vicky went to OM which is in india. Both got down from the car and went inside. Janhavi welcomed them and they all sat in the living room.

Servants brought them water and some snacks. Shivay cleared his throat to gain all of their attention. Shivay signalled servants to go inside.

Shiv: Mom Dad I want to tell you something.

Tej: That you are dating ana.

Shiv: Yes..Wait how do you know.

Jan: Come on shivay. We all saw how you look at her and tej also looks at me like that now too. But I am so happy for you.

Tej: Finally I got a beautiful daughter. I was fedup with these two idiots.

Vic: Dad we are sitting in front of you and you are saying like this to us. This is not fair.

Tej: Everything is fair in love and war my boys. I want to meet meet her.

Jan: Me too but tomorrow we have to leave for goa. Pooja is getting married. Do you boys have traditional clothes.

Vic: We have mom. But now let us sleep for sometime we have jet lag.

Tej: Go Go. I also have a meeting. I am in study.

Shivay and Vicky went to their room and immediately crashed bed. Both slept as they were tired from long flight. Shivay sent a message to anika that he is sleeping and slept.

******

So now shivay and anika have started dating. Anika is going to be sad ore now. For what let's see that in next chapter.