Chapter 09

Anika Her mother and arnav walked to arnav's room

Anika Her mother and arnav walked to arnav's room. They there sat on the bed and anika held her mother's hand. Arnav made her drink water and sat down on the floor near his mother's legs.

Ava: Do you really want to know.

Arn: Yes ma. Please.

Ava: You both know that I kept you in hostel. We both used to fight a lot and we had lot of ugly arguments.

Ani: But you both were happy.

Ava: No anni. We both showed you both that we are happy but we were not. He always used take his family's side and I only asked him to spend time with me and you.

At last when you both became 6 and 8 I sent you hostel to keep you away from our arguments. One day when you went after your diwali holidays he hit me cause I needed to go to your nani who was sick and he needed me to come to a party.

You both only tell me how I will go to that party when Ma is ill. I kept ny emotions aside and went to ma. That day she asked me what happened to me and how is my life going. I lied to her.

Later I started realising that man needed a women whom he wanted to handle his house and child not a wife. I started working hard daily and started a Job. Then I opened a NGO for all the women who are left by men and pregnant womens.

Then when you went to US we both had and heated argument and I decided that I want divorce. We filed and were going to call you both but you came. I don't know where he went or what he will be doing.

But the party me and he started need someone who is strong. More than him I have worked for the party .Later arnav decided to go to us for studies and you stayed with us. Some how I controlled him and our fights whenever you will be home.

When you left for US our fights became extreme and the reason was always silly. I decided to end this relationship and before you came we signed the papers.

Ani: Ma you were suffering and we both were not with u.

Arn: We are really sorry ma. We both are taking you with us.

Ava: No children don't say sorry. It was not in your hand. And I wanted to keep you both away from all this arguments and fights. Aru I have work here. I will come and visit you often.

Ani: No Ma how will you live here alone. And Raj uncle will handle the party and Sunita Masi will see NGO. You can come and visit once a month.

Arn: Yes Ma ani is saying correct.

Ava: Okay. I will come with you. I dont want to disappoint you.

Arn: He must have left the room till now. You go and we will leave tomorrow. Ani also have her music launch.

All three went to their room and anika went to change her dress. She sat beside shivay was doing something on his laptop.

Shiv: What happened nik. Everything okay.

Ani: Nothing is okay shiv.

Shivay closed his laptop and took her in his arms. He placed a kiss on her cheek and waited for her to tell.

Ani: Shiv Ma and papa are separating.

Shiv: What why. And How.

Ani: They had many arguments and fights. She was suffering from our childhood. At last they decided to divorce.

Shiv: We will take her with us. So that we can see her always.

Ani: We told her same. And she agreed. But I am very sad and upset that papa will not be us anymore. Whatever happens he is our papa. He loved us dearly.

Shiv: I don't how to console you nik. But remeber I will always be with u and never leave your hand.

Ani: You are so good shiv. I am soo happy to be with you. I thank god many times to send you to me.

Shiv: My heart will burst with this happiness. So now give me a kiss and lets sleep.

Anika smiled at her cute boy and pressed herlips on his and he immediately responded to her kiss cupping her face with one hand other hand on her ass. She broke the kiss in need of oxygen and both slept cuddling to each other.

Next morning they all i.e. anika, shivay, vicky, arnav with tej janhavi and avantika flied to Boston. Anika shifted her all things to where arnav and shivay were living because shivay has now shifted to a bunglow that he purchased.

Anika showed her mother her room and she went to her to arrange her things. At night they three went to have dinner at a rooftop restaurant. Avantika decided to start a new life with her kids love and support.

She joined a highschool as a professor for history subject. Arnav started his work for the small company he started. Anika also started her work she left her job at Google as it became hectic for work at two places.

She started going for the promotions of her song release. She was getting good response by the public. At first she thought seeing and indian singer who is doing her debut but they supported her and she was gaining many fans all over the world before the song release.

********

So now finally anika's song will release. Lets see how will she gain her dreams with shivay who supports her.