Chapter 25

*******

*******

Next Morning anika's sleep broke due to her nausea feeling. She immediately ran to the bathroom emptied her stomach. She washed her face and brushed her teeth and went out.

Shivay had woken up hearing sounds of vomiting but can't go and help her as his leg had plaster. He was feeling like a failure.

Shiv: Nik what happened why are you vomiting.

Ani: Nothing shiv. I think food poisoning. I will take medicines.

Shiv: No baby go and get a checkup. I am feeling like something else.

Ani: Okay. Let the doctor come and go then I will go for checkup.

Shivay nodded and she helped him to go to Washroom and do his business. He came out and till then she had ordered breakfast for them. She fed him the breakfast and ate along with him.

Later doctor came and checked him. Doctor removed the bandage that was wrapped around his leg and told him to move the leg. He moved his leg for a minute then he winced in pain.

Doc: Everything is great. He needs one month of bed rest and physiotherapy and I suggest you to not play hence forth. You muscle in leg are weak and you may get serious injury.

Anika got what doctor said and took diet chart for shivay for next month. Then he slpet for some time due to medications made his head heavy. She walked to the gynac department and waited for her number. 

Nur: Mrs. Anika.

Ani: Yes. 

Anika walked inside with nervous steps and sat infront of the doctor. 

Doc: How may I help you. 

Ani: Actually from last week I have been vomitting and yesterday night I had fever and giddness. 

Doc: When was your last period. 

Ani: 7 weeks before. 

Doc: Okay we will do blood test and do you have any kids. 

Ani: Yes twins 5 years ago. 

Doctor told her to blood test and she did. In five minutes the reports came and she was called inside again.

Doc: Congratulation you are pregent again. And you are 7 weeks old. If you want we can to sonogram.

Ani: Sure doc. 

Actually she was scared that will accept a child again and if he ran away like last time. She followed the doctor and doctor applied gel on her stomach and then she saw a small dot on the screen. Her heart burst into joy seeing their bean. 

Doc: These are you reports and mam may I have an autograph and photo with you actually my daughter is a huge fan of your. 

Ani: Sure doc.