Chapter 02

Next morning was beautiful as compared to other morning in Boston

Next morning was beautiful as compared to other morning in Boston. Birds were chirpping on the trees and people walking and jogging on the streets. Sun splashed his colors everywhere in the sky and he decided to wake the sleeping beauty.

Sunrays entered inside her room and directly hit her face. She scrunched her nose and turned her face. She felt like someone was caging her and when the smell hit her nosestrills she recognized it her her bhai arnav.

She snuggled more into him and slept. But in this process arnav woke up and saw anika sleeping like a baby in his arms. He smiled let her sleep and went to his room and got ready. He went to kitchen and started making breakfast for them. Soon shivay also joined him.

After sometime anika woke up and now she was alone in her room. She got up and opened her luggage and took her clothes for today and went to bathroom to get ready.

She wore a black jeans and white T-shirt tucked inside. She applied her her lips gloss and brushed her hair and taking her things she went down.

She saw arnav and shivay waiting for her sitting on the dinning table

She saw arnav and shivay waiting for her sitting on the dinning table. She went and sat beside arnav.

Ani: Hey good morning.

Arn: Good morning kiddo. Had a nice sleep.

Ani: Yep why not I was sleeping in a safe embrace.

Arn: Hmm...Mm let's have our breakfast I am so hungry.

Shiv: What are you doing anika today.

Ani: Actually I have to go to Google and collect my appointment letter and then go to studio to meet Mr.Salvator.

Arn: Anni I am planning a dinner night today. You have to join I want you to meet my friend.

Ani: Sure one. Text me the address. I will come there.

Shiv: I have to leave now. I have a important meeting. And aru remember we have to go to uni to collect out certificates.

Arn: We will do that tomorrow.

Ani: Bye guys you continue with your work.

Arn: Hey anni wait.

He said and went to living room and brought a bag. He took out a checked black and white over coat and made her wear. He kissed her forehead.

Arn: It's slightl cold outside. Wear this.

Anika smiled and went away as her cab has arrived. She sat in the cab and told the driver the address. Soon she reached the Google headquarters and went inside showing their mail to the reception lady.

She completed all her formalities and collected her laptop and appointment letter and left the building. She the again told driver to the studio.

When she reached their she meet Mr.Salvator and discussed few things before signing the deal of one year with them. Now she is a official member of Rose Arts.

She went to the nearby mall and shopped for someclothes. She don't need anyone with her. She is all alone sufficient for herself. As the dinner plan decided she changed her dress in the washroom of the mall and started walking towards the resturant.

A black mercedes benz stopped beside her and the black tinted window opened. She saw shivay sitting inside. She smiled and him and was confused why was he here.

Shiv: Anika get in.

Ani: No shivay its okay. I will walk there.

Shiv: Anika get in. Its quite far.

Ani: okay. Can you open this door so I can keep this bags there.

Shiv: Sure.

She kept her bags at the back side and sat on the passenger seat. She was looking outside the window at the night life when he cleared his thorat to gain her attention.

Shiv: I have heard from aru that you are do talkative.

Ani: I am. But now I just want to hit the bed and sleep.

Shiv: Surely you will but after sometime. See we reached here.

He said and got down. She saw a huge restaurant with beautiful ambience. Shivay told her to keep the bags at the back seat only. Both walked inside and she saw beautiful girl for same age of arnav sitting beside arnav.

Shivay sat down opposite of them and she stood there contemplating where to sit. Shivay was stranger how can she sit beside him. If she tell the girl to get up she will get offended.

Shiv: Anika sit down I will not eat you.

He whispered to her and pulled her down holding her hand. She felt tingles around her when he touched but she ignored it. First they ordered the dinner and arnav started speaking.

Arn: Anni meet malika my girlfriend. Malika meet anika my baby sister.

Mali: Hi anika. Nice to meet you. Arnav keeps talking about all the time.

Ani: Nice to meet you too.

Like this all kept talking and anika was silent. When she was done with her dinner she went to the restroom. Looking at herself she wiped some tears that eacaped from her eyes and she patted her chest to calm herself.

Ani: It's okay anika. You are happy being alone. It's not like bhai is going to abandon me. Calm down and don't let to loose yourself.

She went out washing her face and sat beside shivay. He sensed something unusual in her behaviour but he kept quite deciding to ask her later.

After dinner malika went to her house and shivay arnav and anika went by shivay's car to their home. All the ride anika was silent and shivay noticed it but didn't spoke anything.

At night she locked her room and kept her things from office carefully and cleaned her room that was mess. She looked at the moon and smiled sadly and slept with a heavy heart.

Shivay was in his room looking at the moon shinning in his glory. He was thinking something deeply. After sometime he ran his fingers through his hair and took his phone and opened gallery and clicked at her picture where she was looking at the night life in the car and he was looking at her adoringly then he clicked her pic.

Shiv: Don't know what are you hiding in your heart anika. But I will love to find it and out and explore where this will take me.

He said to himself and slept peacefully thinking about anika. Unknown to them what fate has planned for them.

******

What is anika hiding and what was thinking. Let's see what happens next. And what shivay will shivay do find what anika is hiding.