Chapter 13

She got ready for her show in her vanity van and went to backstage as her performance will start within few minutes

She got ready for her show in her vanity van and went to backstage as her performance will start within few minutes. When she was going to give her first performance shivay and other her family was with her she was so nervous and was verge of giving up but her mother explained her and she did her best.

Now is is pretty confident but she still gets nervous and shivay has to handle her more efficiently. Their unsaid love was much more grown and their love is seen from their eyes.

She had worn a multicolored sequeined wrap dress. Her makeup was bold which was showing off her face curves beautifully. She had wore her black heels. She looked extremely sexy in her outfit.

Here at the back stage she was wearing her mic with the help of her manager and talking with her makeup artist who was doing a last minute touchup

Ani: Shiv I will have to go now.

Shiv: You will do greate babe. Just rock it.

He said and hugged her and gave a sweet kiss on her cheek making her blush. She went on the stage and he went to the VIP area where he will be seeing her from down.

Ani: Good evening London. Here are you ready for the crazy night.

Crowd: Yesssss.............

Ani: So what are we waiting for let's start.

She yelled and started her performance with dance and singing. After 4 hours her show got over and the she changed into her date dress which shivay had brought for her. She removed all her make up and just applied lip gloss and perfume. She had worn a khaki color wollen dress with a thin belt around waist. She wore the boots and went to the car where shivay was waiting for her while waving at the paparazi.

Shiv: Wow you look gorgeous.

Ani: Thanks. And you look handsome as well.

Shiv: So shall we go for our date.

Anika grinned and nodded he drove off to the outskirts of the city. First she was confused seeing the road to forest but she trust him and he pecked her hand sensing her thoughts.