Chapter 14

The next morning our couple shivay and anika were tangled with each other sleeping peacefully naked under the sheets having no contact to the real world

A annoying sound of alarm broke from her phone. Anika groaned and opened her one arm to search her phone but if was not here. She slowly opened her eyes and looked everywhere then remembered that she had left her phone in living room.

She untangled herself from his arms and when she felt he is waking up she kissed his forehead and he slept again. She wore his shirt that he was wearing yesterday and walked down.

She offed her alarm and brushed her teeth. She was hungry and her stomach grumbled as they had their dinner early. So she walked to the kitchen and started making coffee and scrambled eggs for them.

A pair of arms snaked around her waist startling her. She was going to punch the face when shivay whispered

Shiv: Shhh...It's me.

Ani: Shiv you scared me.

Shiv: No one has guts to hug you like this babe. Vaise what are you doing.

Ani: I am hungry so making coffee and scrambled eggs us. Freshen up then we will have our breakfast.

Shiv: You too.

Soon they had their breakfast and then got ready. Anika finished her remaining work which is left in London and then they boarded their jet.

Shiv: Nik we will first go to aushtosh's house and then to OM vicky wanted to meet you.

Ani: No problem shiv. I will just sleep I am tired.

Shiv: Are you okay what happened.

Ani: Just soreness. It will fade away after taking a nap.

Shiv: Okay you sleep I have work.

He kissed her forehead and she went to the private room where there is arrangements of bed and bathroom and other things. He connected his meeting and continued doing the work.

After a long 8 hour flight they teacher Boston. Immediately ignoring the paparazzi they sat in his Audi as khanna came to pick them up from airport.

They reached ashutost's house and saw arnav avantika were waiting for them. Anika hugged her brother and mom first and then side hugged ashutosh.

Ani: Mom what did you want to say.

Ava: Actually Anika and arnav I wanted to say that We I mean Me and ashutosh we are getting married.

Arn: Mom what are you saying. How can you marry at this age.

Ani: Aru let mom do whatever she wants. Why can't she marry. Mom do you love ashutosh is he not forcing you.

Ashu: No anika I will never anyone to do anything. I love your mom from our college days and now she also decided to give chamce to us.

Arn: Ashutosh do you know what are you speaking.

Ani: Aru papa is married and he have two kids.

Arn: What??

Ani: Yes I met him in london.

Then she told him what had happened in london leaving their date.

Arn: I cannot believe that man reached to this level.

Ava: Princess aru whatever had happened had happened we have great life ahead.

Arn: Mom I am sorry you can marry and you cannot get a man like ashutosh.

Then they had lunch with shivay and they had a gala time. Later they all went to OM and arnav went to his work.

Jan: Omg you guys came we were waiting for you.

Janhavi exclaimed and hugged anika which make shivay pout. Tej laughed and whacked his head and hugged him.

Shiv: Mom you forgot your own son.

Jan: No shivay. I just love anika more than you.

Shiv: This is not fair. Where is vicky.

Tej: He had went to bring his girlfriend he wants us to meet his girlfriend.

Jan: I hope his girlfriend is not some cake face bimbo.

Ani: Anuty calm down I am sure his girlfriend is nice.

Then servant brought snacks for shivay and anika. Anika went to freshenup in his room. When she went down she saw a beautiful girl beside vicky holding his hand.

Jan: See ana came.

Vic: Babe meet me my girlfriend......

Ani:....Saanvi

Vic: How do you know her. Don't tell me you stalked me.

Ani: I know her cause she was my ex-best friend who ditched me and ran away.

San: I never ditched you anika. My both parents died and I had no money with me. Where would I go. So I went to Goa by train and studied there.

Ani: You should have told me that time but when I needed you you were never there.

Vic: Really Saanvi.

Ani: I am sorry vicky and all of you but I need some time to bond with her.

San: Anika.

Ani: Not now Saanvi. I need time.

Anika directly walked to their room. Shivay apologised to saanvi on behalf of anika and went behind her. He saw her standing in the balcony in this cold shivering. He took coat and went behind her. He warpped the coat around her and feeling him near she hugged him.

He picked her up and walked inside the room slowly closeing the balcony door. He made her sit on his lap and she snuggled inside his warm embrace feeling safe.

Shiv: Are you okay nik.

Ani: No I am not okay. Everything is tiring me. I don't know how to handle this.

Shiv: Whatever happenes remember I love you and I will never leave you.

Ani: I know you are the only person in my life that I can rely on shivay. Never leave me. I love you so much.

Shiv: I love you too nik.

He pressed his lips on her and she immediately responded to him. Anika strandled him making him groan in between the kiss. And what followed was shivay made sweet love to her making her forget every damm thing happened in two days.

••••••••

Sorry readers for the late update. I was busy in my exams and I am down with fever and cold.

So now how will shivay and anika live together when her mother is going to marry and her ex best friend has arrived.