Chapter 20: The Big Day

Gem's Pov

"This is going to be fun!!" Lin squealed as we moved through the Isles of the store. "How big is the penthouse?"

"How many people did you invite Lin?" That was my main concern. Even though Darius told me to have fun I only wanted it to be with a limited amount of individuals.

"Aw don't worry about that, you know them all."
"Is this enough chocolate?" I hummed.
As a treat she paid for all the snacks we got and we were off to Darius penthouse.

Lin was wrong I didn't know two of the faces that were present. However, the twins, Nevaeh and Haven were present plus Lin's cousin Lori.

"Gem this is Stacey," she introduced to one of the girls. "The new girl from work!" Oh.

"Uhhh nice to meet you Stacey, thanks for coming."

"No, thank you for inviting me," she smiled softly.
She walked away.

"And the other one?" I whispered.

"Don't know her," she shrugged.

"What?"

"Hey Gemmy, " Haven popped up behind me.

"Uhh hey Haven," I tried to act cool like there wasn't a stranger in her brothers house.

"This is Elena," she brought the timid looking girl who I suspected to of being a stranger before me. "She's our cousin from Italy, she lives with our nona, she comes on our grandparents behalf to the wedding." At hearing that I was eased.

"Nice to meet you Daria," Elena spoke her accent accompanying the words.

"Uhh Daria?" I was confused. 

"A female version of Darius, " she laughed. "Just kidding,  nice to meet you Gem. "

"Nice to meet you too Elena," we shared a hug.

"Nona and papa pass on greetings, they hope to see you in Italy soon," she added.

"Oh but why couldn't they make it?" 

"They're quite old and let's just say travelling isn't there cup of tea."

"Oh that's totally understandable, but I'm glad you managed to make it."

"I wouldn't miss Darius' wedding for anything in the world, I'm glad he found himself a nice girl to settle down with. "

I blushed tucking a strand of my hair away.
Everything was set up, the snacks, the pillows, the movies, and the sleeping bags.

"What movie's up first?" Elena asked as we all settled.

"365 days," Lori smirked.

"I see try to corrupt the brides mind," Elena shook her head.

"She needs to learn a thing or two."

"And Darius will gladly kill you," Haven sipped on her juice.

"What are you guys talking about?" I asked confused.

"Let me show you..." Lori put the movie on.

40 minutes later I didn't want to watch anymore.

"Change it change it!!" They all laughed at me.

"It's just sex Gemmy," Nevaeh chuckled.

"Yeah something we both haven't done," I replied.

"Whatever," she stuffed her mouth with pop corn and smiled at me.

"Let's watch sea beast," I smiled and they groaned. Turned out we all enjoyed the animation.

"I don't buy any of it," Elena muttered.