Chapter 21: The Big Day II

Third Person's Pov

It was finally the big day Darius had been waiting. His baby girl would finally be his. As much as he held up his stern facade on the outside on the inside he was a wreck. Nervousness and anxiety were eating him up.
He fixed up his cufflinks and his bow tie. Finally done he took one last look at himself. He knew for a fact Gem was all dolled up for him so he tried to look good and presentable which was not hard on his part.

"There he is! The man of the day!" His friends barged into the room he had occupied in his parent's home.

They patted his back hyped him and sang at the top of their voices.
He smiled at his mates silly behaviour and fixed up his vest.

"The hottest man is off the market so Simon is sliding in," Simon laughed fixing his own suit.

"Get your head out of the gutter Simon," Antonio shoved him aside.
"We must get you to the church, don't wanna give the principessa a scare." He patted Darius on the shoulder.

With a curt nod from Darius they were out the door and heading downstairs. 

"All ready?" Ella asked with a bright smile. She had gotten the opportunity to actually see Gem earlier on in the morning.

"Si mama," Darius spoke blankly.

"Oh vieni qui mio piccolo principe," she grabbed his face and kissed his perfectly defined cheeks. "Sei crescuito." (Oh come here my little prince. You're all grown up.)

"Mama," he tried to get his face out of her hold.

"We best be on our way boys!" His father boomed. "Got your rings and vows?"

"Orlando where the rings?" Antonio questioned.

Orlando searched his pockets frantically and gave a look of worry.

"Oh no," he uttered.

"I told you to keep them safe!!!" Darius bellowed.

"Got you," Orlando laughed in a teasing manner bringing the case from his back pocket.

"You mother-"

"Enough! Enzo, Gio, let's go!!" Ella called. She gave a few instructions to the staff in the house before they proceeded to the chain of shiny black cars waiting on them.

♧♧♧

"I can't find her," Hayes joined everyone else in the living room.

It had come to everyone's notice that Gem had suddenly disappeared.

"Where could she have gone?? We're going to be late, Darius is probably so upset. Let me call him." Haven spoke.

"Calling him will only worsen the matter," Ace chipped. "Let's just look around I'm pretty sure she couldn't have gone far."
They continued to search the entire estate and everyone was taking part in the search.

"She didn't get cold feet, did she?" Haven was now nervous. She knew for a fact this would break Darius. If this day did not go how he intended it to he would be a cold hearted beast for sure. Like HER.

"Gem has been dreaming about this day for the past 2 weeks, she couldn't just have up and left," Lin defended her friend knowing well she would not do such a thing.

They were searching the garage, and from there they saw Reina heading towards her car which was set for her on the pavement. Dressed in a black lace mermaid dress and her hair styled perfectly. She got into the back with a black clothing bag.

"Why on earth do I feel like she has a hand in all this?" Elena grumbled.

"You're not alone on that part," all three of them watched as her car drove off.