Reviewer Leticia (FALLING, FALLEN)

Name of the book: Falling, Fallen

Author of the book: _navyblueee_

Reviewed by: Another8000

REVIEW:

Blurb: 3/5

The blurb sounded boring. Typical. It didn't make me want to give the story a read. A blurb is supposed to give a glimpse of the story and attract readers but I didn't get that from the blurb.

Introduction: 5/5

I was able to feel a fraction of the hardship the female lead went through as a child and I felt for her with that one paragraph. Good job.

Writing Style: 14/20

I didn't like your writing style. The description wasn't enough and some sentences were wrong. Complete tautology. Like this sentence, "Tansi is like my own daughter to me". It doesn't make sense. If this was a typo, correct it immediately.

Mechanics: 12/20

Poor. Very bad. Most dialogues of characters were written in the same paragraph and there were a lot of grammatical errors and wrong usage of punctuations. Quotation marks were even sometimes used in the same character's dialogue. Work on this.

Content: 19/20

The content was good but there was something missing.

Character development: 10/10

Even though they were attracted to each other, they took it slow, but not too slow and I liked that.

Originality: 10/10

It's the same "mafia boss and ordinary girl" stories we read but I like the female lead's personality and it didn't surprise me when he showed interest in her. She's very lovable.

Enjoyment: 8/10

Honestly, due to the poor choice of words, grammatical errors, and so on, I couldn't enjoy it much.

Total: 81/100

***Please take the criticism in a positive manner***

~LETICIA(THE REVIEWER)

~THE BOOK CAFE