Reviewer Jules (Lawless Heaven)

Book: Lawless Heaven

Author: AshlynLynx

Reviewer:Juleove 

Cover-5/5

Statues creep me out immensely but your cover has a nice classic touch to it thanks to the black and white theme. I'm highly impressed by the creativity... 

Blurb-3/5

It doesn't really tell the readers much with one sentence. If I came across the book in a bookstore, I would put it back down not knowing what it's about. In my opinion, you need to work on this part to improve reader attraction. Working on this flaw would increase the reader flow. 

Hook-5/5

I love the attention to detail, had me hooked from the start. No scope for improvement. It's the perfect mix-neither too deep nor too superficial, description-wise. 

Originality-10/10

I haven't seen anything like this. I love the uniqueness of the concept. It has a charm to it. 

Character development-15/15

We get to see Eli go from a boy who chases after his friend to one with romantic feelings and gives her flowers. Amazing character development indeed! Watching the characters grow is a mind-blowing feeling readers experience. It is one-point readers remember a book by.   

Grammar & Spelling-20/20

Perfect. Flawless. That's the words i would like to use. The grammar and spelling-accuracy is phenomenal. 

Flow-20/20

The details and story structure flow rather well. The connectivity between plot sequence and story-flow was up to the mark. It intrigued me to no end. 

Enjoyment-20/20

I thought for sure Rebecca and her pirate crew were going to murder them. Glad they didn't. I'd forever remember this event as the moment i enjoyed the most in this book. 

Total: (98/100)

Overall, it was an amazing book. It was truly a pleasure to read it. It was a memorable experience and great opportunity to be able to be exposed to a book as unique as this one.
Looking forward to reading more books like these :))

***Please take the criticism in a positive manner***

~REVIEWER JULES

~THE BOOK CAFE