Reviewer Assie(A Twisted Love)

Book: A Twisted Love

Author: Poppy_Rusert 

Reviewer: NotAnAsterism

Presentation: 10/10

The presentation doesn't require any changes and the blurb fits well along with the title.

Grammar And Vocabulary: 18/20

The grammar and vocabulary don't require any major changes. I like the way you have displayed the characters' emotions particularly. It is a much preferable and most advised way of writing. However, making sure the paragraphs are a bit longer, it'll make your book much more satisfactory to read.

Character Development: 15/15

No changes are required.

Plot originality: 10/10

It is quite original to an extent. The plot's stemline makes everything much more interesting. Following up with the title, indeed it does have twisted turns.

Plot Development: 14/15

I like how the plot develops from a girl fitting the stranger checks to her story evolving and helping in the development of her personality. She is stable without the side characters and has the potential to carry the plot further without any unnecessary help. It's a unique quality indeed!

Reader Enjoyment: 10/10

As a reader, I loved the book. I enjoyed the accuracy and bluntness whilst writing. Keep your writing style as it is, hence staying consistent. Overall, a good read.

TOTAL: 77/80

***Please take the criticism in a positive manner***

~ASSIE (THE REVIEWER)

~THE BOOK CAFE