Reviewer Assie (THREE OF A KIND)

Book: Three Of A Kind

Author: caterinafaye

Reviewer: NotAnAsterism

Presentation: 10/10

The title, blurb and cover are perfect. The title is mysterious and the blurb fits well with the title and the cover. It's unique and thoughtful.

Grammar And Vocabulary: 19.5/20

When it comes to grammar and vocabulary, it isn't an ordinary one. Each word has been used with such subtlety that it has made the paragraphs a little difficult to neglect. Your writing style is straightforward and would make a reader want to indulge themselves in the book deeply. These features are very much required for a book to be a progressive one and so, I wouldn't really suggest you change your writing style. However, there are certain places where punctuation may be required. I'd suggest you to take a thorough look once in order to rectify such minor errors.

Character Development: 14.5/15

The characters are well portrayed. The descriptions they've been given fit them really well. Daxton, Devin and Darius are insatiable as displayed in the blurb. From the first meeting to the chapters where they've been shown as controlling men, there is a huge development. The change in their behaviour from being professional to just playing around makes every theory of a reader backflip. Not confusing but it makes everything much more interesting to read further. So does Joaquin's presence. I'd just like to see a bit more development when it comes to Julie because everything is moving forward except for Julie who is stagnant rather than progressive.

Plot originality:10/10

The plot has been well crafted and thought of. Even though the idea behind it might sound like a cliche, I like how it turns out further in the book. Well done, overall.

Plot Development: 14/15

The plot is perfectly alright but I'd suggest you make a few changes here and there so that Julie seems like a character on her own. It is totally up to you how you decide to portray her. I'd often just prefer to see Julie being in her shoes rather than having Joaquin and the brothers bug around or stick around all the time.

Reader Enjoyment: 9/10

Overall, I enjoyed reading the book. There isn't much criticism because I believe that your book qualifies through a ton of necessary aspects.

TOTAL: 77/80

***Please take the criticism in a positive manner***

~ASSIE (REVIEWER)

~THE BOOK CAFE