Reviewer Jules (ALL THE WAYS)

'All The Ways'

by nattieaustin

Reviewed by Juleove

Title: 

I have three simple words to describe the title: Nice, short and sweet. 

Cover: 

The cover is amazing. I loved the font although it's a little hard to read the subtitle. It would be great if you made the font a bit simpler as compared to the font used at the moment.

Blurb: 

It is nice as it tells us Mia is hiding a lot of things and Landon comes in a twisted situation. However Landon did not give things away and that was a special point.. 

Hook: 

The first sentence doesn't hook me but it's not an overused cliche phrase either. Thus, the hook is a segment of speech that can be improved on.

Grammar & Spelling: 

I didn't catch any grammar or spelling issues and neither did my editing app. So superb job, Nat! 

Flow:

It flowed well. Your word choices are perfect and were like a cherry on the top.

Enjoyment: 

Mia is a doll. I love her and Kaci's relationship. I can't wait to continue reading and see how things will progress among Sims, Desiree, and Mia. 

Overall, I am impressed by the book. I am looking forward to reading more of the author's writings in the future...

RUBRIC FOR JUDGEMENT:-

Title: 10/10

Cover:9/10

Blurb:10/10

Hook:14/15

Grammar and Spelling:20/20

Flow:20/20

Emjoyment:15/15

Total: (98/100)

***Please take the criticism in a positive manner.***

~JULEOVE(THE REVIEWER)

~THE BOOK CAFE