Reviewer Sri Nachiya (TALE OF THE PRINCESS)

'Tale of the Princess'

by scribbleyourthoughts

Reviewed by srinachiya

Cover and description:

The cover looks very good. It's simple and neat and the fonts used on the title and other words are pretty good. The quote to describe the book on the cover was increasing the appeal of the cover many folds making me love it. The design of the cover was with a good color selection too.

The description was brief and okay. It was simple but interesting. I would suggest the addition of some catchy words in the description to make it even better.

It was amazing when you added the drawing of the main character. I felt these little things would help the readers imagine and enjoy the story as they travel with the plot and characters.

Plot development:

The start of the story was good, and the way of writing is really nice. I felt the plot is new, like modern thoughts with an old royal version. How you describe the princess and the situation is good enough to bring the readers to the world of 'tales of the princess '.

I personally loved your way of writing in describing the emotions. It was completely good, it kinda made the feel of the characters for the readers. You have an engaging way of writing; the mystery reminds me of most places. The series of unexpected twists in the story began before the story could begin giving the vibes that ' expect the unexpected '.

You brought the feel of technology and the old Indian warriors' story vibe in a single plot. Mostly it will not come out as the best but yours came out well. It had the old vintage Indian vibe, the explanation of the words at the end of each chapter was one of the little details that impressed me much more.

Character development:

The character development of the female lead was amazing, but I felt the descriptions of characters were less for other characters. The male lead character development was also less in the initial time but you brought it out in further chapters but still something felt missing. It would be more appreciated if you describe the facial features and other small details. But you did well in expressing the emotions of the characters. The small details in a lot of situations in the story made it more attractive.

Grammar:

It was all fine. The grammar did not mess up the writing. There were a lot of plot details that are wonderful, it's a completely Indian vintage story with modern technological ideas. The expression of emotions was the highlight overall. Another good thing was the information mentioned on future updates. It will for sure make the readers wait on particular dates for the next chapter.

Overall, it was a unique and interesting story. It was a wonderful experience and I thoroughly loved the experience of reading it.

RUBRIC FOR JUDGEMENT: -

Way of writing / plot development: 37/40

Character development: 10/20

Grammar: 9/10

Cover and description: 9.5/ 10

How engaging it was: 9/ 10

Others: 10/10

Total: 84.5 / 100

***Please take the criticism in a positive manner***

~SRI NACHIYA (REVIEWER)

~THE BOOK CAFE