Reviewer Iliara (FAKING HEARTS)

Name of the book: Faking Hearts

Author of the book: crazyyfictions

Reviewed by: lifefullofshit

REVIEW:

Despite the story being good, the Blurb and the synopsis weren't really anything interesting. I didn't really like the Blurb. It was written poorly. When I saw that it's an enemies-to-lovers trope, I was so excited to read it since my expectations were high. And when it comes to tropes like these, we readers tend to look for a good blurb or introduction so that we will gain interest in the book. But it wasn't interesting at all. I will suggest you add some spice and something that will attract readers to it. Something that can make your readers desperate and excited for it.

The prologue was literally something that had me hooked. I can say you have put a lot of effort into it. I personally loved it! Not gonna lie, your character description was awesome. Your writing style is good too but needs some improvements. Just check it once again for just some small mistakes though.

Your prologue and first chapter were awesome but in the second chapter, you overdid it. Like you described the feelings of the main character more than enough. There were many points which could've been used later but you used them early. I suggest you take it slow. It felt fast paced while you described the mc feeling so early.

Descriptions were good. Keep it up. But try not to over describe. And your character description, I liked them.

Character aesthetic were just awesome tbh. I loved them. Great work there<3

When it comes to enjoyment. It was fun reading it. Since I have read only 3 chapters including the prologue, I still enjoyed reading it. Again, you need to improve the Blurb. Overall, it was good, just needed some improvements.

JUDGING RUBRIC:

Writing: 13/20 points

Blurb: 5/10 points

How the book starts: 9/10 points(prologue)

The fluency: 16 /20 points

The grammar: 9/10 points

Description: 7/10 points

Enjoyment: 8/10 points

If someone has Character boards/ aesthetics: 10/10 points

If it's understandable or not: 10/10 points

TOTAL: 87/100

***Please take the criticism in a positive manner***

~ILIARA (THE REVIEWER)

~THE BOOK CAFÉ