chapter 6

Pihu's pov:

I woke up early as the sun was not letting me sleep. My back hurts because of sleeping in an uncomfortable position.

Aa..aashuu. I sneezed covering my nose, chilly weather did its work on me.

I walked into the room and saw the beautiful sight of my demon husband sleeping peacefully. He looked so cute when he was asleep, with his hair tousled and his face relaxed. It was moments like this that made me forget all the times he had been a complete jerk to me.

I walked over to the bed and sat down next to him, watching him sleep. He looked so peaceful, so innocent. It was hard to believe that this was the same man who had made my life a living hell last night.

As I watched him sleep, I couldn't help but feel a sense of longing. I wanted things to be different between us, I wanted him to treat me with the love and respect that I deserved. But I knew that it was unlikely to happen. He was a demon, after all, and demons didn't change.

I reached out and brushed a lock of hair away from his face, He stirred slightly, then settled back into his peaceful slumber.

I sat back and sighed, feeling a sense of sadness wash over me. It wasn't fair that I had to put up with his behavior, that I had to be the one to make all the sacrifices. But I liked him,

As I sat there, lost in thought, he suddenly opened his eyes and looked up at me. "What are you doing?" he asked, his voice full of irritation.

I flinched at the sound of his voice, then quickly composed myself. "Just going to freshen up," I said, trying to keep my voice neutral.

He sat up and looked at me, his eyes full of suspicion. "Why are looking at me then?" he asked, his voice full of anger.

"No I'm not," I said. He looked at me for a moment longer, then sighed and lay back down. "Fine," he said, his voice full of resignation. "But don't wake me up again."

I nodded, feeling a sense of disappointment wash over me. It was moments like this that made me wonder why I put up with him.

I ran towards the bathroom. I freshen up and wore a saree it was a difficult part but did it. I tied my hair in an updo and applied a little makeup. 

I don't know what to do now it's only eight o'clock

I don't know what to do now it's only eight o'clock. Should I go outside or stay here only?

I decided to go outside, I opened the door and went out of the room.

His house was at the very tip of the egg. The one on my right was a colossal affair by any standard - it is a factual imitation of some Hotel de Ville, a marble swimming pool, and more than forty acres of lawn and garden. At the back of the garden was the staff house and on the other side was the garage. The mansion is decorated and furnished with priceless works of art that could form a part of a royal collection. My own house could fit inside this mansion.  After Finally, being tired I sat on the swing in the garden.