chapter 15

Pihu's pov:

He arrived back, but we didn't talk much I was in the kitchen helping my mother-in-law, She told me she likes to cook for her kids whenever she is free from her work, and yeah she is a principal of a school.

So in this house, it's only me, grandma and the servants here, mom, dad, Rehan, and eshaan go to work and Anika is here for her vacation she will also leave in a few days.

We cooked kadhai paneer as Eshaan loves it and it smelled delicious, hopefully he like it.

"beta Eeshan ko bula lao dinner ke liye me baki logo ko dekh kar aati hoon," she said and I nodded.

(Pihu go and call Eeshaan for dinner, and I'll see others)

"Ahh...voh dinner kar lijiye," I said timidly and was about to go downstairs when he stopped me.

(Come downstairs for dinner)

"Ruko..." he said and I turned around and he came to me.

(Wait)

"yelo tumhare liye hai," he said and gave me a pair of earrings it looked beautiful.

(This is for you)

"Thank you," I said and smiled.

"did you like it," he asked cheerfully.

"Yeah they are beautiful, I liked them," I blissfully said.

"wear them I want to see how they will look on you," he said and I was a bit surprised, I nodded to him and went to wear them I looked in the mirror it was looking beautiful.

He smiled at me and said," so I have a good choice."

"oh.. Yeah," I smiled and he chuckled and said," You are funny."

"how... And why do you think that..," I asked confused.

"Tumto meri haan...me haan mila rhi ho," he said and smiled.

(You are saying yes whatever I'm saying)

"Okay... Let's go downstairs mom must be waiting for us," I said and ignored his last words.

"kaisa bana hai," mom asked Eeshan.

(How is it)

"It's delicious mom, your cooking is the best," he praised her.

"Tareef karna hai toh apni bewi ki karo ye usne banaya hai," she chuckled.

(If you want to praise then praise your wife, she made this)

"oh..oh. it's tasty pihu," he glanced at me.

"Thanks!!!," I pleasured said and continued to eat. And after that, we went to our rooms.

my phone ranged I went to the balcony to attend to the call.

"ohh....Hey mom," I said.

"Did you have your dinner," she asked.

"Ahh... Yes, I had," I said.

"Ab sab theek hai tum dono ke beech me," she asked me.

(Is everything fine between you two)

"Ahh... Yes, how are you mom," I uttered.

"Everything is going good and I was missing you," she sadly said.

"Oh.. Mumma.." I said.

"There is a wedding in our family, you and Eeshan are also invited," she said.

"Mom I think he might be busy... I'll only come to the wedding," I said I don't think he'll like to come.

"oh..sadly son-in-law will not be here, okay let's meet tomorrow," she said and then I cut the call and went to sleep.

Eeshan's pov:

I glanced at her she was sleeping peacefully a smile crept on my face looking at her, she turned to the other side of the sofa and was about to fall from there, I got panicked and hold her before she falls down.

What if she falls again, I thought and took her with me and laid her on the bed. She looked cute with that slightly open mouth. I caressed her face and her long beautiful dark black hair, I was looking at her she looked innocent, I then remembered the day I slapped this innocent face which made me guilty again about what I did to her, I clicked our photo together and went to sleep on the sofa.

I woke up early but she was still sleeping I did my morning routine and went downstairs for breakfast.

"Bhai bhabhi abhi tk nhi uthi, look at the time, you know what she only has an innocent face," Anika said to me.

( Sister-in-law didn't woke up till yet)

"Anika, don't talk rubbish to me," I sternly said.

"what wrong did I say haan, bhai you are taking her side...bhai you have changed," she said angrily.

"I don't think I need to talk to you... you better concentrate on your studies," I said and left from there.

I felt uneasy when Anika bad-mouthed pihu. Earlier they were friends but now what happened to her why was she behaving like this.

Pihu's pov:

I woke up and saw myself sleeping on the bed I got startled when I saw myself on the bed.

"how.. Am... I sleeping on the bed" I thought to myself.

I went to freshen up and went downstairs I was having my breakfast.

"Oh, maharani so kar uthh gyi," Anika groaned.

(Oh so the queen woke up)

"What happened Anika, why are you talking like this," I worriedly asked her.

"Aisa kya kara hai tumne bhai ke sath ki aaj wo mujhse tumhari side le kar baat kar rhe the," she growled at me.

(What did you did with my brother, he was talking to me on your behalf and was against what I said)

"tum kya bol rhi ho Anika, mene sach me kuch nhi kara," I displeasure uttered.

(What are you saying Anika, I didn't do anything)

"waah... Bahot seedhi ban rhi ho tumhari asleeyat toh me jaanti hoon, kaise tumne mujhse school time per friendship kari thi kyuki tumko pta tha me rich hoon aur mere bhai ko phasana tumhari chaal thi bloody gold digger," she grunted.

(Wow, you are trying to become inocent, I know very well what you are, and I know why you wanted to be my friend, you knew I am rich that's why, and you wanted my brother, bloody gold digger)

"Dekho tum kya bol rhi ho anika mene aisa kbhi bhi nhi socha tha mujhe toh tumhare baare me kuch bhi nhi pta tha," I said sadly.

(Listen Anika I don't know what you are saying, I never thought anything like this, I didn't knew anything about you)

"mujhe tumse baat hi nhi karna hai," she said and left from there I felt so bad she thinks of me as a go..gold digger, I really didn't know anything about their family.

(I don't want to talk to you)

***

Ek vote ki keemat tum kya jaano Reader babu; ishwar ka aashirwad hota hai ek chota sa vote; writer ke sarr ka taj hota hai ek chota sa vote; har writer ka khwab hota hai ek chota sa vote.