chapter 30

Pihu's pov:

So as per Eeshaan's wish, we went out shopping, and we bought baby cars and baby carriers, and baby utensils, we didn't buy any baby skin products as it still has time.

"My feet are hurting, let's sit down," I said softly.

"Okay," he said and we sat in the sitting area, we were sitting when a lady came towards us.

"How are you Eeshan Bhai, long time no see, tia is also coming back, finally the love birds will be together," she smiled and side-hugged him.

"Nishi, You are here, I thought you were in Pune, it's so good to see you, when did you come," he said and hugged her.

"Bhai, I came last week, and who is she," she asked him pointing at me.

"oh.. She..," he was saying and I cut him in between.

"I'm his relative," I softly smiled at her.

"Oh... Okay, so today sister and brother are shopping," she said making my heart sink deep inside the ocean.

"sort of," I said and she went away saying bye to him.

"Who says your husband, he is your brother," he bombarded me.

"she was Tia's friend, do you want to let her know like this, she will be so shocked, idiot," I glared at him.

"You are calling me an idiot," he asked with wide eyes, "let's go I'm tired," I dragged him out of the mall, truthfully, speaking I'm not feeling well about this incident.

"hello.. Yes, what.. Okay.. I'm coming," Eeshan was talking on the phone.

"What happened, is everything alright," I asked him.

"There is some emergency in the office," he said stunned.

"Okay, you go, I'll go with the driver," I said.

"But how will I leave you here," he said. "no, it's okay, you can go," I tried telling him, and he finally went away, I came back home, and it was almost night and Rehan also came back but he didn't come.

"pihu come have dinner, bhai might be late," Rehan came and sat next to me on the sofa.

"You know Rehan I feel weird, I feel like a homewrecker," I said.

"Why are you saying like this," he said.

"I'm stealing Eeshaan, from Tia," I said sadly.
"I don't think you are doing anything like this, maybe it's your destiny or his, God knows what it is," he said and smiled at me.

"look he also came back," he said.

"why are you still sitting in the living room," Eehaan said and sat next to me.

"Oh... We were about to have our dinner," Rehan said.

"hmm, I'll also come, I'll freshen up later," Eeshaan said and we all went to the dining area after dinner I came back upstairs and I went to the balcony, looking at the moon makes me feel miserable.

"it's cold outside what are you doing out on the balcony," Eeshaan's voice came from behind. Yeah yeah, it's the 20th of December, so it will be chilly of course but who cares.

"It seems like I can't spend time with you anymore," I said.

"what's wrong pihu, why are you saying this," he was stunned by my words maybe he didn't expect this.

"Haven't we agreed to set our boundaries, I have signed the contract, and after a few months I'll leave you, You love someone but now it's becoming harder for me to leave you, and to pretend I don't care," I cried maybe my pregnancy hormones are high on me today.