Chapter 33

Pihu's pov:

"Ma.. What are you doing," I chuckled when I saw she was lying on the massaging chair.

"it feels so good," she said and laughed.

"Last, night I slept on this only," she giggled, making me also laugh.

"Mom have some apples," I fed her an apple slice from the plate in which I was also eating.

"I'm good beta, it's alright," she said and smiled.

"I don't think I would get anyone like you, you are the best daughter-in-law I have, Everyone at the wedding also talking about you,"she said and I smiled feeling happy about her pleasing words.

"My eeshan is so lucky to have you," she said making me turn beetroot.

"I made the lunch, can you please give it to Eeshaan and Rehaan," she asked me and I said yes.

"And I went on my way to give lunch to my husband and Rehaan.

Eeshan's pov:

"Pihu was painting with me, because you were in Pune, and you are in love with Tia, Right! And pihu was spending time with me because you were thinking about someone else,"  my brother said when I asked about the painting of pihu and her name tattooed on his arm.

"Stay away from her," I said.

"It's just you entered her life first, then I did, the heart wants what it wants, I have been helping her because she loves you, I want her to be happy, if you ever hurt her again, don't blame me for being rude to you, cause I love her madly and staying away forget about it cause I won't," he roared at me.

"Rest assured," I said.

"I'll take your word then, I hope she doesn't have tears in her eyes again," he said and slammed the file on the table and went out of my cabin.

"hello Eeshaan, I'm coming with your lunch, where should I meet you," pihu called me on phone.

"oh I'm coming downstairs only, I'll meet you there only," I told her.

I took my phone and went downstairs I saw pihu, I smiled at her she was coming to me, but then I got hugged by Tia, what is she doing here and that too before my birthday.

"Eeshan... Did you miss me, I gave you a surprise right," Tia asked me and pecked my lips, I saw pihu turn around she went away from here, I was looking at her only when Rehan went to her.

"look at me, why are you not looking at me," tia said.

"What brings you here," I asked her, I just want to go to pihu she might be upset, fuck.

"Let's get married," she said happily, I put her hand down from my shoulders.

"Tia, I'm sorry, I can't marry you," I said and she was staring at me sadly.

We came back to my cabin she was looking at me.

"I'm happy you told me everything that happened with you in these days, thank you, it makes me sad to get to know about the disaster that happened but things are not complicated, you can divorce her and then we can get married, and I don't mind about the baby, I will tell people, that it's my baby, no one will know about it, I'll take care of the baby and when he will get older, I will tell him about that other woman who is her mother," she said in tears.

"Her name is pihu eeshaan Kapoor, she is not another woman, and she is my baby's mother and what is between us is not a disaster," I yelled at her.

"since when I'm not a part of this,"  she yelled and sobbed.