Chapter 39

Pihu's pov:

It's been seven months since I left that place and I'm eight months pregnant also. I told Tanvi about this matter and she told me to come to surat and I was a bit hesitant but Rehaan helped me, he helped me to reach surat, I started working in a bakery and his museum as an artist in surat. Rehaan opened a new museum in surat, he helps me with everything from having food on time to my medicine.

I live at Tanvi's place she told me not to work, but I don't want to be a burden on her. We spend time on the weekends and then sometimes Rehaan comes with food that he cooks for us.

I..I weep every night Each day goes by and each night, I cry and the image comes into my mind where I see you with her in your arms. I still have our photos which I'm not able to delete. I look at them and just cry at my destiny. If I never met him then everything would be so good.

"Pihu, actually mom send you this letter," Rehaan said, I didn't meet any family members I just left from there. My mother-in-law knows that Rehaan is in touch with me, she saw us when she video-called him, and I was coming out of the bathroom. I opened the letter.

"Pihu how are you, recently the thought of visiting you has occurred to me repeatedly, but I feared my presence would sadden you, In the end, I wrote this letter, this is to express my concern that I miss you, apologize to you, and thank you, In the past, It was a cold house everyone was busy in their life, until you came in our life, your warmth and kindness, changed my family a little, I wished you and Eeshaan would come back, but I don't want to be selfish, I consider you as my daughter, therefore I'm telling you to forgive Eeshaan or not, but don't cut your connection with me or grandma or dad. That's your decision and we fully support you. Remember that the Kapoor family has always opened their hearts to you, if you ever want to come please come, hope you always stay safe with our little pihu. I wish you a happy life. I love you.

-Your mother.

I cried and just cried reading her letter, I want to meet my both mothers, but I don't want to go back there. Rehaan gave me the handkerchief, I wiped my tears.

"Pihu, let's celebrate, on account of the art piece that you created recently," Rehaan asked me.

"Okie, then let's go," I said softly, this art piece is about two Sparrows.

We were having our dinner, and I called Tanvi also, but then Rehaan said, " There is one thing deep in my heart, earlier I don't want to bother you, so I have been hiding my feelings for you, but I don't think I can keep it anymore, over these months, I have been mistaken as your husband or boyfriend, and all day I would be happy about it," he said.

"Why did you say such words," I asked.

"because it is great to like someone, with your whole heart," he said.

"Thank you Rehaan," I smiled softly.

"Without your and Tanvi's help I wouldn't be living here in surat, thank you both of you," I said to them.

"From now on I won't suppress my feelings for you, Pihu, I'll stop being an observer, get ready 'cause I'm going to chase you," he grinned and I nodded with a smile.

***

Today is the art museum exhibition and my art piece is also there, I'm excited we were looking around, but then I got a call.

"Hello," I said.

"There is a good news maam someone wants to buy your art piece," Rehaan's assistant said.

"so soon, that's too early," I said in shock cause it was only when we arrived the museum and it is about to sell out also.

"Okay so what to do," she asked me.

"Okay, sell it to him and tell the person, to meet me at the after-party," I said and cut the call.

"Let's have dinner for your first sold-out art piece," Rehaan said.

"Of course," I'm so happy.

Eeshan's pov:

I came to surat as I got to know that she is there, I went to her doctor to ask has come there but she told me she shifted to surat, and asked her to give her all the reports about her and the baby.

My brother is also in surat, I should have guessed it but my mind didn't think that much, I came to visit his museum. There is some sought of exhibition going on.

I started looking around the artwork, but then my eyes got stuck on two sparrows, it was beautiful it remind me of my little sparrow, Pihu.

"Excuse me, I want to buy this," I called one of the ladies who was working there.

"Sir you have great taste, Please give me a moment, I'll talk to the artist, and tell you," she said and I nodded.

She was talking on the call and then came to me and said, " Sir she said you can meet her after the party of the event and then discuss about it." I hummed in response.

It was now everything was over, now the after-party has started and it was a masquerade party, I also wore my mask. Which was given to me by a worker.

"ladies and gentlemen, today I'm going to confess my love to a girl, and please play some song, My girl is very shy," My brother said to a girl in the mask and she smiled with a nod, and they start dancing, she looked like pihu, she has a baby bump also that means this asshole was with her for so long.

Pihu's pov:

We were dancing, when Rehaan asked," would come over with your past and be my girlfriend." I don't know what to say, he got a call at the right time and he went away saying he is coming in a minute.

I was about to leave the dance floor when I got dragged by a man on the floor and he started dancing with me.

"let me go, what are you doing you can't force me to dance with you," I said and was pushing him away but his hands were tightly wrapped around my waist.

"Pihu..," he called my name. I was hallucinating or what I felt Eeshaan called me. I pushed him and went back home, I didn't meet the person who bought my work.

***

Ek vote ki keemat tum kya jaano Reader babu; ishwar ka aashirwad hota hai ek chota sa vote; writer ke sarr ka taj hota hai ek chota sa vote; har writer ka khwab hota hai ek chota sa vote.