chapter 14

Pihu's pov:

For me, painting is a very relaxing and calming task that I do. I enjoy painting because it is one of the few things I am good at and can be proud of. I do sometimes express my feelings through them. And it helps me to escape from the real world and take a break from everything going on in life.

Rehan asked me to paint with him I didn't know they have a painting room in their house. It was beautiful and I loved the room it had everything then we decided to paint.

"Rehan is there anyone also like to paint here other than you," I asked him like maybe other members in the family also like to draw 'cause they have a whole fucking room.

"No, it's only me earlier I want to pursue my career as an artist," he said with grief in his eyes.

"Oh.. So why did you didn't continue" I asked him.

"Dad and Bhai wanted me to join the business, they think that art is just my Hobbie, but they don't know what goes into art," he said sadly and I felt bad for him.

"Your brother is really a cruel person" I grunted and continued to paint.

"So did you pursue your career in arts," he asked with a gleam of amusement in his eyes.

"No, I didn't, I never thought about this when I was a child," I sadly said.

"When I look in your eyes, I see a very kind soul," Rehan said with Adoration.

"I'm beyond grateful for your compliment Rehan" I replied shyly with fondness.

I looked at my painting it was almost completed. I drew Eeshaan though he is not here and I think I'm missing him, I wonder if he reached Pune, yesterday night he left as there was some important meeting he has to attend, Mother-in-law was telling him to take me with him, but he said he'll be working there and there is no use of me going there.

"show me what have you painted," Rehan asked me making me come out of my thoughts.

"Have you completed," I asked him and he nodded.

We went to see each other's paintings I saw he made me... he painted me I felt so overwhelmed like I never imagined someone would draw or paint me, a tear escaped from my eyes it was so beautiful. He was looking at my painting and then came to me.

"Pihu... Why are you crying... did you not like the painting... I'll remove it.. but please don't cry" he was so panicked which made me smile.

"I love it Rehaan... I feel so happy looking at this and it's difficult for me to express," I chuckled.

"Thank God!!! I was so terrified that you didn't like it," he said in relief. We then kept our paintings in one corner and I took a glimpse of Eeshan and Me in the painting and felt like if had some story and I was not supposed to leave him it would be so good.

"Beta aaj thode relatives aayenge especially tumse milne aur ek pooja bhi hai," my mother-in-law said. So today would be a busy day huff!!

(Pihu, today some of the relatives will come, especially to meet you, and there is one Pooja also)

I was working the whole day from meeting relatives to looking after pooja, and I'm delighted that Rehan helped in doing many things, mother-in-Law and grandma were busy meeting relatives and Anika was with her cousins so all the work was supposed to be done by me.

All the relatives and family members were in the garden for dinner as they all wanted to have it outside, Me and Rehan were tired and decided to eat later when they all are done, both of us sat in one corner, and I was holding one of the relative's baby, he was a newborn and was sleeping peacefully like this baby was so cute aww, I love babies, should I start babysitting if I don't get a job after divorce, I need to think something, I was embracing the beauty of moon when Anika called me.