chapter 26

Pihu's pov:

I woke up and saw him he came with a coffee, I smiled took the mug from him, and we sat in the garden. I kept my head on his shoulder and was taking a sip in between.

"So... are we going to the office," I asked him keeping the cup on the table.

"It's weekend baby," he giggled and kissed my temples. We came inside I kept the mugs in the kitchen sink.

"I'll cook for you," he softly said and pinched my nose. I smiled at his gesture.

"but you don't know, leave it, I'll do it," I cupped one of his cheeks and he wrapped his arms around my waist.

"No..No..you can instruct, I'll do it," he said and pouted. One thing is for sure He will make my heart explode if he going to do things like this.

I hummed in response, he pecked my lips and made me sit on the kitchen counter. I was instructing him, he looks so good while cooking.

"It's delicious," I ate the sandwich he made for me, "why are you not eating," I asked him as he was staring at me and didn't touch his sandwich.

"My meal is eating her meal, I'm waiting till she finishes her, then I'll eat mine." he huskily spoke in my ears biting my neck and smirking. Making me turn on and blush at the same time.

I grabbed his face and kissed his lips and sucked his bottom lips. He laid me on the kitchen counter, removing the only t-shirt that I was wearing, and removed his clothes also while kissing me.

He held my hand and kissed my palm, then my wrist, and up to my shoulders, his lips wet against my skin. he pleased my body.

***

We were laying on the bed and were talking, and laughing, he was telling me his childhood stories, how they use to prank his grandpa and grandma use to be with them, in pranking grandpa. I was telling him about my love for arts and all. While we were talking sometimes he was making patterns in my inner thighs or playing with my hair, I get it he loves my hair way too much than I even do.

He flipped us on the bed now I was laying under him, "I have to do something, You take rest here, till the time I complete that," he murmured and licked my lips. I grinned and he covered me with the quilt, pecking my lips once more, and then he left.

I was thinking, is there a place left in this house where he not fucked me, this place shouldn't be called wind mansion, instead they should call it a wild moaning mansion, I smiled thinking about him and slept happily as Sleep consumed me as I was hella tired.

I woke up it was almost evening I think I slept quite long, I sat on the bed, he was not in the room, I stretched my hands up and my eyes went to a note on the table lamp, drink this juice, and wear the saree  that I kept in the closet, and call me when you are ready, I smiled blushed at his sweet note.

I drank the juice and got up from the bed, and went directly to the bathroom, I cleaned myself and wore the saree did some makeup. I called him,

"I'm ready," I spoke and bit my lower lips.