chapter 37

Pihu's pov:

It was morning and he didn't come home, I was waiting the whole time, and I received a call from an unknown number.

"Hello," I uttered.

"Eeshan is at my place, you can have a look at the photo, I have sent you, and don't take tension, and he allowed me to be his child's stepmother, so you should divorce him, don't be a mistress, he realized he only loves me, and that you saw I think," Tia said.

I saw the photo and understood everything. There ain't no gold in this river. I thought there is hope. I was just optimistic But I can't bring myself to swim When I am drowning in this water.

He can't change, he can't love me, how hard I have tried, But now I give up. I wanted him to be with me and our baby And had the highest hopes, But now I know he probably doesn't want me, he wants to be with me because of the baby.

I am drowned in tears, I'm drowning, he gave me his words, so he never meant that, I was a fool, I'm pregnant and he is sleeping with his lover.

"Pihu, mom is calling you for breakfast," Rehaan said as he entered the room.

"Rehaan..," I sobbed and he came to me.

"What happened why are you crying," he asked me panicked.

"He is sleeping with tia, it hurts, Rehaan, I don't want to live with him, for a single second," I sobbed and showed him the picture that tia send him.

"You can divorce him, why will you suffer because of him, I'm always there for you," he said and cupped my face. His words gave me stability, I hugged him and cried wetting his shirt. This is the story that I hate the most.

"You sit here I'll bring your breakfast," he said and went. He became my close friend after Tanvi.

***

"oh you came," I said to Eeshaan as he entered the room.

"Last night, I drank too much, please don't be mad, I'm sorry," Eeshaan said nervously and gave me a bouquet of roses.

"I know what you did last night," I said sternly and threw his roses on the floor and crushed it under my feet.

"What happened pihu, you didn't like them," he asked lowly.

"I don't like you, I hate you, you are a fucking disgusting lier, You gave me your words, "Don't worry about her" I was a fool to believe that, you always, loved her first, you said you'd never hurt me, but here we are, how could you be so reckless with my heart?
You check in and out of my heart like a hotel, I will divorce and you are now free to be with her," I cried yelled him.

"What the fuck are you saying, Pihu," he said confused.

"I want the divorce," I yelled.

"I will not give you," he said and caressed my waist and I yanked it away.

"Why because I'm pregnant, oh come on, I'm not like you, I'm not that cruel, I will allow the kids to meet the trash, oh sorry! I mean their father," I mocked.

"Pihu..," he uttered and I gave him the papers which I signed already and then he was looking at me.

"Don't be dramatic, you always wanted this, remember, when I first came here you made me sign the contract, now I want you to sign the divorce papers," I growled and he looked at me for a few seconds and then signed them.

"I think you had fun, like making me your whore," I said and he was about to slap me but stopped in the middle.

"Pihu, I didn't think you could be like this," he said with teary eyes.

"Oh, so you are gonna going to slap me," I yelled.

"Can you give me the reason why are you divorcing me," he asked.

"I don't want to be your mistress," I said.

"what the fuck are you saying, you are my wife, Pihu," he said shaking my shoulders.

"Oh you remember, I'm your wife then let me tell you that husbands don't sleep with someone else, unless she is," I said but was cut in between.

"You are taking it the wrong way, you don't trust me pihu," he said wiping his tears which ached my heart.

"No, I don't, when you already expressed your love for Tia, I shouldn't have tried to grab happiness, which was not mine, you know what my biggest mistake in life is to love you again," I said and left from there.

***

I went to my home, I entered my home, and saw my father was about to leave for the office.

"Arey pihu achanak yaha aayi," my mom said with a smile.

(Pihu you came without informing)

"aapki galtiyoon ki saza mujhe mil rhi hai, agr kabhi dhung se baat kari hoti toh samjh pate mujhe, mene mana Kara tha lekin fir bhi aapne meri baat nhi suni," I growled at my father.

(Because of your mistake, I'm getting the punishment, if you ever have talked to me politely, then you would have get to know me, I told I don't want that, but you didn't listen to me)

"kya bakwas kar rhi ho tum," My father spoke sternly.

(What rubbish you are talking)

"Haan meri baat toh aapko hamesha se bakwaas hi lagti hai," I yelled.

(You always think whatever I say is rubbish)

"Kya hua pihu," my mother came near me with a concerned face.

(What happened pihu)

"Jisse meri shadii karai hai usne humse pehle hi bola tha usko koi aur pasnd hai, rokne ko bola tha shadi, jb woh pehli baar aya tha, agr aapne kabhi itna nhi daraya hota toh aaj meri aur uski shadi nhi Hui hoti, mere paas himat hoti bolne ki, look now where I'm, see I divorced him," I growled at my father, he was looking at me with astonishment.

(The person you married me, he already told me he like someone else, he told me to stop this marriage, when he came the first time at our place, if you haven't made me so frightened of you then I wouldn't have married him, I would have told you, I don't want this, look now where I'm, see I divorced him)

"Pihu...," my dad said with a softened face.

"Aur tension lene ki zaroorat nhi hai aapke ghr nhi rahongi," I said and I left that place, I heard my mother was calling me and trying to stop me but I left. I don't know where will I go, or how I will manage things but I want to run away from this city.

(And you don't need to take tention, I will not stay here)

***

Ek vote ki keemat tum kya jaano Reader babu; ishwar ka aashirwad hota hai ek chota sa vote; writer ke sarr ka taj hota hai ek chota sa vote; har writer ka khwab hota hai ek chota sa vote.