chapter 16

Pihu's pov:

The wedding was very colorful and very lavish with a lot of pomp and show. The guests, the music, and the dance all was going on. It is no silent affair.

"Pihu what happened why are you not eating these starters are tasty," my mom said and squeezed my arm.

"ahh... I'm eating," I smiled, my mother was also enjoying the wedding. I was looking here and there at the crowd but my eyes met my husband he came towards me and sat next to me. I was hella shocked I didn't tell him I'll be coming here, I only told the mother-in-law, he was talking to many of our relatives.

When relatives finally left us alone he asked me politely, "Why did you arrive alone!"

"How.. did.. You..!" I strutted and questioned him.

"Did you do it purposely not to tell me so that I have a bad image in your family," he pouted.

"I'm sorry.. I thought it might be a burden for you," I nervously uttered.

" Newly wedded couple we want both of you to dance," one of my cousins said. "Yeah...Yeah...Yeah.. We want that," many of my relatives cheered.

"You don't have to do it if you don't want, I'll make them understand," I whispered in his ears.

"Dj! Play a very romantic song," he said and dragged me towards the dance floor. what happened to him.

We fell in step, letting the rhythm control our movements. All the scenery and people around us dissolved. It was him and I, alone.

His blue eyes glistened, and a smile spread across my face.

Uncontrollable feelings surged through my body, and his fingers tingle in delight. His hand brushed across my cheeks. My body was acting on its own, with no chains to hold me back from this pure paradise.

He drew me close to his chest, and I wrapped my arms around his neck.

My hair fall on my face, I began to withdraw my hand to brush away my hair, but his hand clutched onto mine. He carefully laid my hand on his shoulder. He delicately tucked my lock behind my ear, and my eyes twinkled back at his in greeting.

My lips went to his ear as I whispered ever so softly,"You know how to behave good"and he smiled at me.

I set my head on his shoulder. We continued to dance, too lost in the music to halt. Time passed as our feet moved in the steps of the foxtrot.

I brought my head up and opened my eyes and saw we were in one of the rooms where no one was there, he leaned in and planted his lip on my forehead and wrapped his arms around my neck, and held me tight and then pecked my lips.

His hands moved up and down the length of my back, and we lost ourselves in the passion of the kiss.

My heart thrummed in my chest and felt my knees growing weak. Thankfully, I was still pressed against the wall.

I had no idea how long we kissed before I pulled back, panting. I put my arm on his chest for support and rested my head on his chest. It took several minutes for both of us to calm down and catch our breath.

"I have never kissed before," I said, raising my head nervously.

"Didn't you enjoy it? Because I did..." he said in his husky voice. I was blush staining my cheeks. It was my first kiss, I never did it before.

"You should be kissed that way," he said. After a moment of thinking about it, he frowned and clarified, "But only by me."

"I think we need to go outside," I shyly said and smiled.

***

We returned from the wedding and we both lay on the bed as we both were tired from dancing and all the things. I was happy today.

"I'm thankful I couldn't even imagine it," I smiled and slightly bit my lips.

"you are talking about the kiss," he smirked.

"No...No..No... I'm talking about that you came to the wedding," I said nervously and tried hiding my blush.
Though he did that too but I don't want to tell him.

" Goodnight I'm going to change my dress," I said and left from there.

I came out and saw he was sleeping delightfully.

I smiled and went to sleep on the sofa, I checked my phone and there was a text from Rehan, I opened it.

"pihu you know I have always been sincere with you, right I have something to say to you, let's meet tomorrow at 1 o'clock, I'll wait for you till you come," a smile crept on my face after reading his sweet message.

***
Ek vote ki keemat tum kya jaano Reader babu; ishwar ka aashirwad hota hai ek chota sa vote; writer ke sarr ka taj hota hai ek chota sa vote; har writer ka khwab hota hai ek chota sa vote.