chapter 24

Pihu's pov:

I was working peacefully, in the office when I got a mail, from Anika, I opened it and felt the rug swept out from under my feet. Eeshan and Tia were in the mall, he was hugging her and kissing her temples.

"Bhai.. Is so in love, you can see in his eyes, and it is one of the recent photos, remember when he went to Pune for a meeting," she texted it.

I felt miserable, pathetic, wretched. Something I was not able to tolerate it.

Forget it pihu, forget it, she might have met him, it's a coincidence but he is still in love with her my inner voice spoke. I wiped the tear when a knock was on the door.

"Did you miss me," Rehan entered with a smiling face. I ran to him and hugged him tightly burying my face in his chest, and making his shirt wet with my flowing tears. He rubbed my back and asked me, "pihu, what happened, why are you crying, is everything okay,"

"I missed you, Rehaan," I cried said.
"I know it's not the only thing, tell me what happened, He said cupping my face.

"I..I.. Fallen for him and he..he... Loves Tia," I cried, he was shocked and smiled slowly, and embraced me, "Pihu.. Please don't cry, I know he likes you.. I..," he said and I saw a tear escape from his eyes.

"why are you crying," I asked and he wiped his tear, "I'm..I'm not crying.. it's just when I see someone crying I cry easily," he stuttered and answered me.

"Why didn't... I liked someone like you," I said hugging him. He rubbed my back.

"let's have a coffee, my head is paining," I softly said. He smiled at me and we both went to have our coffee in the cafe,

My phone started ringing I looked at the caller Id Eeshaan was there, I thought for a while and picked up the call.

"Hello,!" I said.

"Where are you," he asked in hoarse,
"In the coffee shop," I uttered and he cut the call. I looked at the phone and kept it on the table.

"so, how was your trip," he asked sipping his expresso.

"it was... I had fun there, I felt he liked me, we enjoyed it," I said and fidgeted my fingers.

"He likes you, I can see in his eyes, my brother never behaved like this especially being possessive and jealous when you are with me," he chuckled and squeezed my hand. A little smile came to my lips.

"Forget about the pictures," he said and kissed the top of my head.

***

Eeshan's pov:

My life became so complicated, it's like I have become a sandwich filling and two pieces of bread are pihu and tia and my wish is to be pizza only with cheez.

I lied pihu I like her,

But in reality, I also started to fall for her, which is difficult for me to accept it.

"Mehta, call pihu," I ordered him.

"Sir, ma'am is not here," he said.

"Where's she," I asked him keeping the files on the table.

"Ma'am has gone out with Rehaan Sir," he said.

"Hmm, you go," I picked up my phone and called her, two rings, three rings now she testing my patience.

"Hello,!" she said.

"Where are you," I asked in hoarse,
"In the coffee shop," I cut the call and went on my way to the coffee shop.

Reaching there I saw Rehaan kissing her forehead. Blood rushed through my veins.

I barged in there and punched Rehan's face, "So this it, you like her, right, she is my wife, she is mine, don't you dare to be near her," I growled at him.

"Eeshaan.. Please.. Don't do this.." pihu begged and dragged me from my arms to stop punching him.

"Now What.. Don't tell me you are clueless," I growled at her and tears were flowing from her eyes.

"Bhai. You misunderstood us, I was consoling her she was upset," Rehaan said stopping me. I glared at him and dragged my wife out from there.

***

I drove my car to my other mansion where no one has come before except me and Mehta. I called Mehta, to tell my family where are we staying today.

"Mehta, if the elders ask where are we, tell them we are in the wind mansion,"

"Where are we," she asked biting her lips as we came out of the car.

"My house," I said and took her hand in mine, and walked inside the mansion.

"sir..you are...you should have called.. I would have cleaned it... How have you been sir," one of my old servants came and smiled.

"Good.. Actually, you don't need to bother Ramu kaka, you can take a leave, my wife and I will stay here, tell the other servants to leave also," I smiled at him.

"Aahh... Yeh..sir, I understood," he said and left.

We came to my room and she sat on the bed, I glanced at her and then went to change my clothes to a lower T-shirt.

I came back and saw her sitting there,
"Are you hungry," I asked her sitting next to her.

"Hmm,"

"You know how to cook," I asked her.
"Hmm, Yeah, I know," she was giving me short answers making me frustrated.

"I'm sorry, pihu, I don't like anyone touching you, he kissed your forehead," I cupped her face and removed her falling hairs from her face. She nodded her head and laid down on my lap, I caressed her hair and kissed her head.

"He was saying, you were upset why were you haan, and why I didn't know about this," she stood up.

"It's nothing I was just missing my parents," she said and I took her with me laying us on the bed in being fully intertwined position and her head was resting on my chest.

"ohoo.. Pihu.. You could have told me, I would have taken you there," I said and kissed her nose.

Her face drew closer until I could feel her breath upon my lips. She pressed her lips down onto mine, and she closed her eyes. I lightly kissed her tightly closed mouth a few times and then gently sucked on her lower lip. I pulled away for a moment.

"Open your lips," I commanded in a low voice. She swallowed a hard breath from nerves; Her face was tinted in a pink hue, and she let her lips fall apart a little. Soon, my lips firmly pressed against hers and a soft piece of flesh entered her mouth.

"You taste like coffee," I saw a blush burning through her cheeks. I changed our position and locked my lips once more.

The soft kiss gradually heated up. My tongue suddenly pressed firmly inside her mouth, and when I continued to massage a sensitive spot, she unconsciously ended up firmly grasping the bed sheets as flip us now she was under me.

I kept making her breathless until she reached the limit. Then I parted my lips from hers, and after letting her catch her breath, I started once again.

Our kiss continued that way for many more rounds. I kissed her eyes, which were on the brink of spilling out tears.

she bit her lips blushing and looked adorable.
I kissed her cheek and then her ear. My moist lips kissed behind her ear then down her neck. Pihu blinked slowly.

She wrapped her arms around my shoulders, I lowered myself onto her and locked lips. I sucked on her small soft lips, taunting her with my tongue.

***
Ek vote ki keemat tum kya jaano Reader babu; ishwar ka aashirwad hota hai ek chota sa vote; writer ke sarr ka taj hota hai ek chota sa vote; har writer ka khwab hota hai ek chota sa vote.