chapter 31

Eeshan's pov:

We celebrated Christmas and came back to our daily routine, and we went for pihu's check-up also. She and the baby were doing fine which was a solace for me.

"do you want to paint with me," she asked me politely.

"Alright, let's go," I said and she took us into the painting room.

"Is that me," I asked her looking at the painting, "And you are also here, they are so beautiful, did you make them," I asked her impressed by her artwork.

"I made your painting, and Rehan made mine, he is such a good painter, You shouldn't force him to learn business," she scolded me.

"Okay, Okay I understood, if he wants to again continue his work on these he can do that," I said.

"Really, is that a promise," she asked me surprised.

"Of course, You asked me, something, why would I say no," I said and she was so happy she hugged me tightly.

We started our painting, she was helping me, like a kid is taught how to hold a pencil to write. And I let her do what she wants.

"Are you able to feel this painting," she asked me. I whispered in her ears, "I don't know about the painting but I could feel your heartbeat," she opened her mouth to say something but closed it, "You know your hands are slender and soft." I said biting her earlobe and I could see my effect on her.

I kissed her and inserted my tongue in. We breathed heavenly as the kiss deepened.  She closed her eyes and wrapped her arms around me as our intense kissing went on. While seated, I hoisted pihu up onto my lap with ease, all while continuing to kiss her.

Within the quiet painting room, the only thing that could be heard was the sound of our lips and breaths. I swallowed her delicious lips while taking over the inside of her mouth. Her weak arms that held onto my shoulders trembled.

After our enduring kiss ended, I lightly pecked her lips. I trailed my pecks down to her neck, I took this opportunity to separate her legs apart with my knee, but that caused Pihu great shock and she pushed me away with all her strength using both hands.

"You're planning to do it he- here?" she stuttered, I didn't have such plans, but when I saw how flustered she was, I wanted to continue teasing her.

"I can't?" I smirked.

"No!" she said flushed.

"Why not? If your reasoning is logical, I'll let you go."

"It's not proper to do these sorts of things here, Rehan might see us," she said. I momentarily stopped painting my kisses across her neck and laughed.

"How about somewhere else then? How does the hallway sound?" I teased her.

"Never!"

"How about the garden? I want to try doing it outside."

"Are you crazy?" Upon a newfound reaction from her, I tried my best to muffle my laughter and casually continued to question her.

"Why not?"

"People will see us, it's not only us who is living here, grandma, dad, mom, and Rehan and not forgetting the servants also!" she explained shocked.

"Will it be fine as long as nobody can see? Why don't I send everyone in this mansion out, then it will be fine to do it outside or in the hallway, right?"

"You..." Her face was flushed red as she bit her lips. If nobody was there? It shouldn't matter then. Cause we already did in the wind mansion and on the beach also.

I lightly kissed her lip and helped her to come down from my lap. My lower half was screaming to be released as we didn't do for so long.

"Please," I said and she nodded shyly.

I captured her slightly open red lips and as I sucked on them, I wove my tongue into her open mouth. It was a short kiss and my tongue lightly caressed the inside of her mouth. Then I started kissing her again.

I suckled, licked, caressed, and bit her lips. It was a passionate kiss that did not hide my tender but explicit desire.

"Should I stop?" I smirked.

Even though I was saying that I know she doesn't want me to stop, so I once again pushed inside of her. I was quickly wrapped in her innermost flesh and my breathing grew irregular.

"Eeshaan...yes..."

"Alright, baby" Instantly, her teary eyes grew slightly round. The corners of my eyes curved and I laughed lazily.

"Just a little bit more."

I laughed contentedly, observing her reaction that was so cute I wanted to eat her up.

I thrust into her, hitting a spot I knew she liked, causing her body to shudder and she let out a seductive moan. The words to put an end to it were at the tip of my tongue but her moan was just too much stimulation.

"Ah, really you are so cute pihu," I couldn't get enough of her taste no matter how many times I experienced it. Far from getting tired of it, every time I embraced her, it always felt fresh.

This woman with such a heavenly taste and she is mine.

If I could, I would engrave a sign on every part of her body to show that she is mine. Lately, whenever I looked at her, in the depth of my eyes, there was a dangerous and possessive aura.

I gently and softly kissed every corner of her face while my hand slowly moved up and down, from her back to her waist.

My feelings for pihu were confusing, I hate her back then and now all I want to kiss her and make her feel happy. she makes me feel things I never knew I could, not just sexually. She makes me laugh and cry, yell and scream, but most of all she makes me feel alive.

"Let's go before someone come and call us for lunch," I said.

"Hmm," she said and wore her clothes properly.

***

Ek vote ki keemat tum kya jaano Reader babu; ishwar ka aashirwad hota hai ek chota sa vote; writer ke sarr ka taj hota hai ek chota sa vote; har writer ka khwab hota hai ek chota sa vote.