chapter 11

Eeshan's pov:

I feel a little drunk as I entered the mansion I saw those two were eating something.

These two are like two magnets jab dekho tb ek doosre ke sath dikhaiyee dete hai huff!!!

"These dishes have such a good smell pihu," Rehan said feeling the aroma.
She served the dish.

"It's very tasty," Rehan said impressed.

"Thanks, Rehan" she smiled at him, why is she smiling what is so good about it. "would you like another bowl!?" she asked him with appealing eyes.
"yeah, sure" he grinds. I went towards them and sat next to her.

"Do you want to eat?" she asked me.
I'm full but now I want to eat what she has made because she gave it to Rehan.

"Hmm... Give me a little" she nodded and served me the sweet rice pudding (kheer).

"Aaj pihu ne pehli rasoi kari thi." ma said while coming out of the kitchen. I nodded at her and tasted the pudding it was so delicious.

(Today pihu made the first dish in our kitchen)

(It's kinda ritual)

"I didn't know you would come for dinner," pihu said.

"how is it did you like it," my mother asked me. "it is filling my stomach and is fine," I said and ate it then we departed to our rooms.

Pihu was saying, goodnight to Rehan I then grabbed her thin waist and pulled her towards me taking her away from my lovely brother who nowadays behaves like a honeybee who can't leave the flower.

I closed the door and sat next to her on the sofa.

"well... about what happened in the afternoon, won't you explain yourself to me," I asked her and she bit her lips before speaking," Ahh...that" she stuttered.

I told you not to reveal our relationship to anyone but you did why did you tell Rehan?"

"He happens to know about it I didn't do it on purpose," she said holding the hem of her dress.

"Okay... Don't act like a single woman From now onwards you'll stay away from Rehan, understood" I said in a high-pitched voice. "stay away from other men you are married now." she was looking at her fingers and didn't say anything.

"you are ignoring me right I can see" I hold her chin to look at me. I looked at her beautiful brown eyes which made me mesmerized. " I get it" she lowly uttered.

My phone ranged I saw the caller id and went to the balcony.

(Tia invites you to face time) I picked up the call.

"I'm checking on you," tia said making me scared did she get to know about my marriage?

"You look so scared baby I'm just kidding," Tia said and laughed.

" you seem to have done something wrong without letting me know right," she said.

"no, I didn't... I just had my dinner and I think I'm having indigestion," I said trying to cover up.

"Well, why did you call this time," I asked.

"You are behaving weirdly in the past you often complained that I didn't call you, Today I called you but you are not happy, Did you really do something that may disappoint me," she said and I was quiet words didn't come to my mind.

"if I... Did. Something what will you do" I asked her cause I don't want to lie to her.

"If you did something I will give you good stitches from my surgery equipment," she said and grind.

"I know you'll not do anything... You know they say maintaining a long-distance relationship is tough, Only men like you are willing to wait for their girl. I said my boyfriend is very handsome and caring, Today I showed them your photo also." she said making my heart sink.

I tried to smile not wanting her to know that I'm guilty of what I did.

"Finally you smiled at least," she said.

"Every time I see you... I smile," I said.
"Lier when you picked up the call I saw you were unhappy," she said.

"I..I just missed you... actually, I really want you to stay by my side every minute of this.. When I'm in trouble you will be my favorite listener I won't feel guilty because I can't keep up with you," I said.

"How about I come back, now let's get married right away I want to make up for you I don't want my love to be angry, without you it realizes me my big part is missing," she said o God I'm in trouble aah, I screamed in my mind.

"You said you'll be coming here next year right," I said shocked.

"I thought you would be happy but sadly I don't see any happiness Eeshan you have changed." she sadly said.

"Actually I was too excited," I lied and rubbed my eyes. She smiled and said, "I miss you and I'm happy I have you."
I smiled at her.

"Babe why are you wearing a ring," she asked confused.

"Aah... This I was testing for our marriage in future I bought one for you also when you'll come back we'll marry I was planning for that." I lied to her again. If I never married her then I won't be lying it's all because of pihu, I hate her.

***
Ek vote ki keemat tum kya jaano Reader babu; ishwar ka aashirwad hota hai ek chota sa vote; writer ke sarr ka taj hota hai ek chota sa vote; har writer ka khwab hota hai ek chota sa vote.