chapter 34

Pihu's pov:

"You are back, pihu what about Eeshaan, where is he," mother-in-law asked me.

"He..he has something to do in the company, it might take some time," I said and we all went to the dining room for dinner,

"Mom," we all heard Eeshaan's voice.

"You came back, Pihu was telling me you had some work, is that over," mom asked him.

"Yeah, everything is over," he said and was looking at me.

"Pihu set my plate also," he said and sat next to me. I did what he asked me. After dinner, we came back to our bedroom, and he stopped me,

"Pihu, You want to know about Tia, right," he said and I hummed.

"Truthfully, it's hard for me, but I told her everything, and explained everything, I feel relieved now," he said.

"But, I don't think you are...it seems there is a load on your mind," I said.

"I have many good memories with Tia, and sad memories too, I don't want to go back, but it still hurt me to say goodbye," he said softly.

"she looks like a nice girl," I said.

"She is..," he replied.

"Eeshan, I'm sorry," I said.

"Please don't," he said and hugged me, "did you cry a lot, your eyes are so puffy," he said and kissed my forehead.

"I want to ask you a question, am I still allowed to live here, this room, this bed, still belongs to me, the first day I came to this house, I told myself I must not take this place as my home, I must not regret not living here, because I don't belong here, but ma, grandma, dad, Rehan are so nice to me I'm so frightened to leave, when I wake up," I said in soft brittle's.

"Don't be upset, pihu, please feel free to live for long, Enjoy my love for you, from now on I'll not make you cry," he said and made me lay on the bed and we slept.

Eeshan's pov:

We were sleeping, when my phone rang.

"Hello," I said.

"You are Tia's friend, she is hospitalized, please come here as her guardian." the lady spoke making stunned.

"What happened Eeshaan," Pihu asked me sleepily.

"Tia fainted and is hospitalized, I have to go there," I told her. "Pihu, I'm going there because her family is in Pune, don't think much," I said.

"Don't worry, you go, be careful," she said and smiled at me. I stood up from there and went to the hospital. I saw she was on the hospital bed laying.

"how come I'm here," she asked me when she woke up.

"You, have fainted, and someone took you here," I told her.

"Eeshan, my head hurts," she said clutching her head.

"I'm calling the doctor," I said and pressed the button.

"she is little, sick, but will be fine in a few days," the doctor exclaimed.

"I going to be a surgeon, in a few days you know," she said.

"doctor she is a surgeon, she is talking about, the thing that happened three months back," I said surprised.

"don't worry it's temporary amnesia, she'll be back to normal," the doctor told me.

"Baby, what day is today," she asked me holding my hand.

"It's the 31st of December," I said shocked she doesn't remember anything.