chapter 21

Pihu's pov:

Venice is one of the world's great sights, an impossibly romantic, must-see-before-you-die destination," says Joan Roca of The Essentialist.

Mom dad and grandma were deciding places for our honeymoon, My eyes were stuck on Venice, I always wished to be here, all thanks to Shakespeare that he made me want to visit this place at least once, Mom saw me looking at Venice on the projector, she told us Venice is where we are going I was happy to hear this. But I don't know about him. And as per mom's request, we'll send our photos to them.

So I'm here in Venice for my honeymoon, I took the shower and came out of the bathroom he was sitting on the couch with his phone. I didn't know he could speak Italian. I was impressed. All the dresses were selected by grandma and my lovely friend, Tanvi,  this girl does not have time from work but she has time to select my dress, idiot.

Pihu's outfit👇

We are staying in the gritti palace, a fucking beautiful place, never have I ever seen something like this

We are staying in the gritti palace, a fucking beautiful place, never have I ever seen something like this. Overlooking the Grand Canal in the heart of Venice.  A historical treasure where heritage and culture blend with renewed Venetian style, the hotel is a refined version of its iconic self.

"so

"so.." I asked him. Like now what are we going to do? Are we going to sit here in the room for the next six days? I want to go out though we arrived yesterday, at night and both of us were tired so we slept, maybe I'm too excited.

"So... Let's go out to eat something," he said in low voice. I smiled at him and we went out. When we were walking on the streets of Venice, a little Italian music could be heard, couples were holding hands and going here and there and I was holding my camera to capture all my beautiful moments cause this husband of mine is behaving weirdly, I also want to hold his hand while walking, huff, let it be, me, my camera and Venice a perfect love triangle is here.

We stopped at a restaurant, and he ordered spaghetti for himself, and for me, I told him I want pizza, my love for pizza is a never-ending saga.
He was drinking red wine,  he was looking handsome I was adoring his beautiful face and tried controlling my heartbeat.