chapter 32

Pihu's pov:

"Ma... What are you doing," I asked and started helping her with the lunch.

"I made all the dishes you sit with your husband and Rehaan," she smiled at me and I settled the dishes and we all four sat,

We all were eating our food when ma said," Rakesh ki shadi ho ne wali hai kal mehndi aur sangeet hai aur parso shadi hai."

(Rakesh's wedding, is happening, tomorrow is mehandi and the next day is Sangeet)

"Mere bhai ka beta hai, inlogo ka cousin hai," she told me and smiled.

(He is my brother's son, and their cousin also)

"Eeshaan, Pihu ko shadi ki shopping ke liye le jao," she said.

(Eeshaan take pihu with you for shopping for wedding)

"Theek hai ma," he said while I was thinking I had so many clothes why not wear them.

(Okie mom)

So we came back from shopping, like mother like son, they both make me change clothes several times and they are so shopaholics. Rehan maybe like dad not at all that interested in shopping.

And I was feeling tired so I lay on the bed while he spooned me from behind.

"Good night!" I mumbled.

"Night," he said huskily and kissed my head and we slept.

Next day We reached the venue where Mehandi was started and eeshan was with his cousins I met Rakesh bhaiya and his family, they were very nice people, I was meeting Eeshan's cousins and many relatives.

Pihu's Mehandi outfit👇

"Aapke Pati ka Naam," Mehandi wali didi asked me while she was applying the Mehandi on my hand

(What is your husband's name)

"Eeshan," I said and I don't know why was I blushing when I told her about my husband.

"Arey bhabhi, ittna mtt Sharmo, app hi ke pati hai," Ritika eeshan's cousin said making more turn red.

(Sister-in-law don't be too shy, he is your husband only)

Rakesh and Misti had a love marriage, they looked so cute, together.

I saw eeshan come to me with a lunch plate in his hand, "Have, these," he said started feeding, and by that time his cousin's started hooting.

"Bhaiya, bhabi you both look so adorable," Ritika said, and in aww and I blushed while he was smiling.

We came back to the room, to take some rest as in the evening we have the sangeet," he was helping me, in removing my jewelry and clothes as my Mehandi was still not dry.

It was evening, and I was getting ready for the sangeet, I wore a white lengha, all my dresses are selected by Eeshaan,

"Baitho bed per meh aya," Eeshaan said and I sat on the bed. He came to me and took my foot in his hand.