🍭 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪-𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕖 🍭

alright, finally we have an update 🥰
we would've been had one but my computer crashed and deleted like hella chapters so for a while I was like "fuck this book" but we're back 🏃🏽‍♀️
um, I'm not gonna spoil what's happening in this chapter but if you follow my twitter, then you already know what's going on! Long awaited, I suppose.
also, this song is really fucking good. play it at the "*" if you want to. I highly suggest it.
okay I'll stop talking now. enjoy! 🫶🏽

Jailen

Under any other circumstance, I wouldn't mind having company.

When the doorbell rang, Harry let out a deep, agitated groan that obviously meant he was also pissed that we were interrupted.

I slid off of him and sat on the floor as he reluctantly stood up and stormed out of the living room. I rubbed my hands over my face and tried to calm myself. My heart was still racing and I was positive that I needed to change my panties. I was soaked and he'd barely done anything.

I knew I wouldn't be able to make him beg again, his ego was entirely too big for that. However, it didn't stop me from imagining how much of a whiny, whimpering mess he'd be if-... Relax.

I cleared my throat and tried to think of anything other than feeling him inside of me. I was struggling and just when I thought it couldn't get any worse, I heard his voice.

"You haven't got her locked up somewhere, do you, babyboy?" Zayn teased Harry, his voice becoming clearer as he got closer to the living room.

Harry chuckled and mumbled something in response but I couldn't make it out as I stood up off of the floor and began cleaning up some of the toys. I needed a distraction but I couldn't help but look at the entryway immediately when they walked into the living room. I felt my legs shake and I squeezed my thighs together as I took in their appearance.

Zayn cut his hair. And dyed it. He was blond now. I didn't think it was possible for him to be any more attractive than he already was but here we are... His light blue shirt was unbuttoned at the top, his gold chain on full display as it rested against his tattooed chest. It hadn't even been a week since I'd last seen him, yet he managed to transform his whole appearance in just those few days. Harry stood next to him, his shirt unbuttoned completely, face flushed and lips parted as he looked me over. He was still noticeably hard but he didn't seem to care as he stared me down, a knowing look in his eyes.

I suppressed a moan and began picking up the knocked over beyblades. I could feel their eyes on me as I tried not to trip over my own feet. God knows I wanted nothing more than to fall to my knees and beg the both of them to fuck my throat until I couldn't talk. The air was suffocating and it was all because of Harry. Well, I couldn't blame him completely...

Actually, fuck that, I could. If he hadn't decided to tickle me, we wouldn't have ended up in that position.

It was all his fault.

Zayn chuckled and I heard his footsteps come closer, "Were you guys having a playdate?"

"Yes," I smiled at him over my shoulder, a little startled at how close he'd gotten, and sat the beyblades on the coffee table.

"Without me?" He asked, stopping just a few feet away from me.

I opened my mouth to respond, to apologize, but Harry beat me to it.

"It's not too late to join," Harry cleared his throat and I looked at him, immediately noticing the way his eyes flicked back and forth between Zayn and I. Then he smirked, "You two seem to get along pretty well, yeah?"