5

Summer went by fast.  Maur, Jane, Lisa and all 34 foster teens and 6 foster young adults flew to Italy to help Scott get situated. This was their first time all 40 of them left California and the country. 
Maur and I flew the plane with two back up pilots who sat with everyone else while Scott sat in the cockpit with us.

Maura and Jane this is so cool.  When was the last time you two flew on a plane.  It's been several years we crashed. Oh  never mind you don't have to relive it. Thanks Scott. J I  didn't realize that until he asked us. Me either.. We landed.  A few shuttle busses will be here. Lisa,Maur and myself will be in rental trucks so we can have the airline men crew and others to help unload your stuff in the trucks so we can get you to your apartment.

We departed the plane and Joy and John met us and hugged all of the young adults and teens and one of Scott's friends who came with us for the week.
It didn't take long to get the everlasting trick, the three rental trucks loaded with furniture, small appliances, wall gun safe, safe for his suv and small one for his condo along with his other stuff.

Everyone once we get Scott moved in we will have lunch at Jenna and Deb's restaurant..First we must go through customs.

Maura, Lisa, Scott along with Jane had to tell them they had guns in the lock safe vaults.  Everything else went went.

Scott tomorrow we will take you to get your citizenship here too. You have been studying right? Yes. I am ready to take it.  I told everyone I need to go to bed early so you could take me John.  Okay let's go get you moved in.

I already put your bike up when we got here back from Sacramento and your license plates were here so I  put them on yesterday

I already put your bike up when we got here back from Sacramento and your license plates were here so I  put them on yesterday.  Joy and I went grocery shopping and house hold items you asked for too.

Jane installed the wall safe in the garage.  Scott could not wait to finally drive his suv with Marc King, James and Roger.

Okay whew this took awhile to set up your condo.  How do you like it? Thanks this means alot all the ongoing support I get from everyone without asking why well maybe some times. I don't know about you, but I  am hungry. Everyone follow me. I already gave the two shuttle drivers the restaurant address.
You guys let's go in my suv.

We arrive and the weather looks like it might rain

Everyone welcome. Jane please have the two shuttle bus drivers to come and ear too.

Jane left and got the drivers to eat with everyone else.

Everybody order what you want it's on the house. All we ask you is to make sure you eat it all. Jenna the five us have the tips covered and we know we all pay for our own alcohol if we drink such including the alcohol free.

Everyone started to give the orders to the waitress and waiters.

Scott whenever you have free time, feel free to eat here for free and you can also help in the kitchen.  We will pay you the going rate too. Ah thanks Jenna and Deb.

They both told them thank you.