22

The evening was here and Lupe showed up after I did.

How was your test? I did well  what about you and your biology? I believe I  did well.  I will have to wait and see. Dinner is done and the bread is still warm from boudin.  Thanks for getting it on your bike.  It wasn't a problem.

We ate and we both cleaned up. I cleaned my gun because tomorrow I  was going to the gun range with the guys in Sacramento. Lupe went to take a shower . We ended watching a movie on Netflix and than went to bed.

This tastes good auntie and happy anniversary you two. Thanks baby girl. Is Lisa coming? She said she will be shortly . Thanks baby girl.  This truffles are Devine. Jane save me some.  Okay. I'm home. What did you do? I asked Izzy to make this. It's vanilla with raspberry filling.

Lisa that is a good one

Lisa that is a good one.Thank you.

We both kissed Lisa on her cheek. 

I  am hungry for nanis raviolis .I already put up a plate for June with focacia bread . Now we will have to add some cake. Babe do we have too. Yes J  . This cake is big enough to share. Auntie. You know I like my sweets. Hmmm so far chocolate strawberries in sugar cookie,truffles and now a cake. Maur we will work it off. Auntie too much information.

Lisa and  my auntie Maura turned red. We ate our dinner and than sat in the music area and we had cake while we all played the piano or sang. Avery left around 8:30  with a good size of cake with J pouting. We a just laughed. Lisa took some of the cake to the spare  bedroom and we had some awesome dessert in more ways than one. Lisa definitely gave us both blow jobs. We finally got up to take shower. Jane and Maura were sticky in their lower region from the frosting that I smeared on them . We were tired from the dessert and licking so much the frosting off Jane and Maura.

We than went to bed in Lisa bed cuddled together.

The following morning  we all got up to play golf with the gals and Tommy Tommy still not allowed to shoot a gun from being in prison years ago. The guys were at the gun range.