15

We woke up hearing Lisa coughing in the bathroom.

Lisa you okay? Nor really Maura me throat is killing me from coughing. Oh let me get you some tea. Thanks. Since we are awake,Jane please call Scott to wish him good luck on his first day of culinary school. He probably is wondering why we are up so early.

Jane calls him and Lisa is coughing.
Scott the three of us wanted to wish you well on your first day of school. Thanks. It's early and your awake. Yeah I woke up with a sore throat coughing. Maura is making me some of her tea to break up my phlegm. I hope you feel better Lisa. Thanks go break a leg. I know your not an actor. How about don't cry from the onions. Okay you two thanks. Aye it's Maura enjoy learning . I will and I need to go in the class before I am late. Love you all. We love you too.

Jane hangs up and she gets a text from baby girl. Auntie I need you to take my 8 :30 case and. I will send you the info sorry June and I are both sick. We think getting wet yesterday from golfing. Love you. Love you too. I will send you Nani over NO need dad already did. She is driving June nuts and is early This is going to be one of more miserable days with Nani. God's luck baby girl .Thx going to need it. 😍 u . Love u 2 .

Babe I need to stay awake and review Avery's 8 o'clock case. She and June both are sick and think it's from golfing and getting wet from the rain. Probably the same as Lisa. Frankie called my MA and she is over there driving June nuts.

Lisa drink this all up. We are going to sleep in our room. You are warm. Stay home. I need to call Ann. I will do it. You just finish this tea. Okay.
Daniela hand me my cell. Whose calling this early? I don't know babe. It's Maura . Maura it's early. I know. Lisa is sick. Tell her to get better. Okay thanks. What did Maura want? Lisa is sick. I guess I going to work after all. I have to cover her cases. Sorry babe no staying home as we planned. I need to get up and get to office to familiarize myself more with her cases.

Ann got up to get ready to go to work which she wasn't happy. She kisses me and than leaves for work.

I go in the third bedroom to sleep while my wife is her office on her laptop. A few hours later my alarm goes off and I get my stuff from the bedroom and spray the main bedroom and take a shower than get ready for work. I asked J to bring in side sprite, tissue and more of the hit tea I made for Lisa. I hear Lisa coughing again and yell for Jane to spray herself before she leaves .

Maur I will once Lisa gets the hot tea from me. Lisa I will ask my mother to bring some hot soup for you too to eat but to leave it on the porch for you. Thanks Jane. I hope you two don't get sick. Me too. Love you. Love you too.

I spray myself and my items in my hand as I leave our bedroom and take a quick shower. We are eating when Maur calls Malcom and the four others. Malcom said he already has biology home work to do and the gals left this morning when he dropped them off the airport. The other four are barely arriving at their classes. They thank us and we tell them we love them and wished them well on their first day. They tell us they love us too and asked about Lisa. We told them she woke up sick and they said they would text her. We ended the call .

J good look at work. Thanks.
I kiss J and we both leave for work.
On my way to the court house, I call my mother to ask her to leave soup for Lisa for lunch on the porch than call her but don't ask her to speak since it hurts her. She said she would also leave a thermo of hot tea and a two liters of seven up for her too. I thanked and told her I love her. She told me she loves me and we end the call.
I arrive at work and Ann is in a fowl mood and looks at me. I knew today was gonna suck when her sleep go disrupted by Maur. I just went with the flow but Joan got on her telling her to stop being snappy. Ann apologized. The hearing went well for Avery's client two of mine than it was lunch with my wife.
I headed over to the Daily robber to meet my wife for lunch. She tells us she just got back from dropping off their soup and other items in the porches for them. We thanked her and ordered lunch .

Maur and I decided to go to the nearby park to talk before we headed back to work

Maur and I decided to go to the nearby park to talk before we headed back to work. I had changed out of my business suit at rhe diner into more comfortable clothing because it was a warm day and I spilled my strawberry shake on my suit. We spoke about our morning than kissed. We both went back to work.