14

We all went to a parade to pay tribute to the 911 first responders that started at 1. They delayed it for a few hours because the rain was bad. We all were somber and amongst the fire department, sheriff , medical staff and the attorneys we raised 523,459 to send to New York to split between NYFD, NYPD and paramedics. My cousin, Antonio, Kevin and Jay took the check to New York. This was a day we all remembered.

J you okay? Yeah just recalling losing some coworkers who died because they went to help that awful day. I was sick along with Frankie, Frost,Nina, korsak and several others or we would of left there to help. I recall that day babe. I had to have Angela threaten you that she would stay with you everyday in your condo until you felt better. I recall sis you called but MA was with me tending to me while Laura went to work. I am glad we still are able to raise funds at least to help the survivors who still are dealing with the loss of their loved ones. Hollie do you recall that day? Yes Jane Alexa and I were at school went it happened. We all cried even though we lived in Britain. Yeah we did sis.

Our spouses hugged us. We all headed to our aunties home for a BBQ that Amal and Janice was having.

It's good to see you guys

It's good to see you guys. Thanks Jane. We all drove our vehicles from Stockton and San Francisco. I have to leave early though. I have 8 o'clock class says Rachel. I can leave later my class starts at 11 says Roger. I start at 9 says Lupe. What about you James?Maura I start at 8:30. Its good to see Vivien, Hollie, Alexa and David . Lisa I heard you beat Avery and June and donated the money to the children's shelter in Italy we went too. Yes Rachel. I like kids there. I even gave them my email address so we can keep in touch and already responded to them. I am glad Rachel these kids need to know that there I'd an entire world out there they can do well. Lisa how did you do so well in the system. Let's get some hamburgers and I will tell you.

Rachel and I got our food and sat down. I explained to her life in the system wasn't good for me . I had my ups and downs and ate left overs left in garbage cans to survive. In college I didn't always eat the best because healthy food was so expensive. I just try to make up for it now and try to eat healthy alot but do eat unhealthy items like these potato chips and drinking this Dr. Pepper. We had a nice conversation and Rachel opened up to me about her foster experience before coming to the teenager mansion named after Maura and Katelyn's family Vineyards.
It was getting late and the four young adults left after eating a slice of this cake

that Izzy made and watched Jane getting ready to light everyone's candle like this one

They stayed until we all prayed and than left with their candle after they blew it out to take with them

Babe even though it was a sad day , I am glad we got to spend it with everyone. The employees and volunteers took the others back to the mansion so they can get some sleep before school starts tomorrow. Lisa we didn't interrupt your conversation with Rachel. Maura we both opened up about our foster life and my time in college. I have her some extra money for her and James. Doc we definitely did good with all these teens so far. Yeah we did. We better get some sleep too. We all have early days after we had out special dessert in our bed. Yes we will changed the bedding tomorrow.. We are clean and in Lisa's bed now. I left our fan on and the window opened the bathroom window open fully to let the bedroom age bathroom to air out. My wrist still hurts. At least I am not sore anymore but didn't try to slam into either of you. Jane it still was pleasurable. Yes it was Lisa.

We all missed one another and fell asleep after the four of them text Maura saying they all got home safe.

A/n never forget to tell someone you arrived safely and on your place safe. It doesn't matter what age you are.