18

I woke up feeling grateful and blessed for last night.  I opened the door when I heard the doorbell. I called to order deodorant when I woke up. I went into the bathroom to brush my teeth and put my deodorant on. I removed Kevin's clothing and folded it and left it on the bathroom floor. I removed the tags and put on all the stuff Daniela got me. They woke up and got ready. We went downstairs for breakfast and I used bag for my dirty clothes that the new clothes came in.

Thanks Daniela.  Your welcome.  How you feeling? Sore but okay. Are you okay to drive back? Yes one of the guys stayed here with another cadet too so we are all going back in there suv. Good. Where are they?
Hey James.  You guys.  James what the heck happened? I will tell you on the way back to Stockton. I want to introduce you to my family.  This is Kevin, Diandra, Ann and Daniela.  Your honour it is nice to meet you.  Nice to meet you too. I am sorry this is Monica Lee and John Robles. Please join us for breakfast on me.  Ah okay thanks.

We ordered our food and ate and we talked a little before they headed back to Stockton.

I told Monica and John what happened. I fell asleep as John drove us back. I slept a few hours before getting up.

We went for a nice leisure walk on the strip and stopped at the m&m candy store to get some treats for later om.

Maura called Sienna to tell her to add some  scenarios and why. Sienna and Alesha both were glad James was okay.

We three left for work. I had a morning meeting with my partners I the law firm and associates along with assistants and investigators. We ended our meeting and I thanked the investigator for the new evidence . I left for the courthouse.  Lisa was second chair with her colleague being first chair.  Joan was the  judge. The assistant district attorney gave her opening statement and when it was my turn I handed them  a sworn statement . The opposing counsel asked for a fifteen minute recess. Joan granted it. They wanted to do a plea deal and my client didn't want to with my suggestion not too. Lisa just shook her head and I smiled. We started up again and they gave reasons why with the witnesses and evidence  It was my turn and Maura was my first witness and was my only witness needed to win the case. She was sworn in.  I asked her questions and had to stop her several times as she rambled on. ..
Dr. Isles Rizzoli please just say yes or no..But your honour. Dr. I won't say it again.  Yes your honour.

My wife repeats the question and I say no.

Your honour I am requesting the court to dismiss the case.
Defense motion is granted. The city of Sacramento will pay Mrs. Clay the sum of one hundred forty thousand on top of her attorney fees. She will not be able to retried on this offense.

My client and her family hugs me. Lisa, her colleague and my wife aren't happy. They take my client back to jail to be properly released. 

You guys I will pay for lunch. Babe you were wrong and so was Joan.  I know, but we went by what Joan said. Lisa? You up for lunch and Debbie too. Jane thanks but I going to meet my husband. Good find. Thanks.  Dr. Thank you for trying. It's okay.  We win and lose some. Jane's client will be back eventually.  Debbie she probably will but after we receive our money we won't be representing her anymore.  I will lose next time and its not something I want to happen. If my witness didn't see what he saw and my wife could of elaborated, you would of won.  Ouch babe that hurt . You two can go have lunch. I have a luncheon meeting to be at.

J kisses me and I leave.

Lisa where to my treat? Your cousins place. Okay and you drive.

I look around and no  one is in the court room. I pull Lisa by her waist and kiss her. She kisses me back and we leave .

Jane let's go to the Marriott instead we cam call for room service now and have our food there before we get there.  Hot dogs and chips with ice tea. Something quick so we can have more time for dessert.  You call and reserve the room and place the food order.  I have the rest of the day off and tomorrow.. I can pick yours and Maura's clothes.  Sounds perfect.  

I call my wife and her Marriott hotel downtown and to text me what she wants me to bring back to the hotel. She says okay and will text me after her meeting. Lisa finishes her call. I hand the valet my keys to my car only.  We get out and Lisa gets the key cards x2.  We go up to our room and the food is there. We eat quickly and remove our clothes quickly. Lisa tells me to screw the foreplay and I enter her hard and she is only a little moist so she whimpers in my mouth and tells me to go quicker which I do. We are both cum and I pull out and have her get in our her side and I finger her anus to get her going then when she is wet enough I plunge into her and cover her mouth with one hand while the other is on her right breast pinching and making her moan louder and louder until we both come twice consecutively. We rest for a bit and Lisa gets in the shower while I use the restroom and get dressed. 

Jane thank you I needed that so badly. Anytime babe.  I kiss Lisa and suck on her collarbone as she is trying to get dressed. I marked her dark and she laughs. She tells me what to bring of her stuff back along with sex toys and strongly suggests I buy alot of concealer. I smack her ass and we leave.  I drop her off at the court house and drive to Macy's to get alot of concealer for us three and pay for it.  I go to Jared's jewelry store and buy two tennis bracelets and stop at Safeway to buy flowers. I head home to get all of stuff they wanted and mine.  I finally made it back to the hotel and order room service and tell them what time to bring it. I get undress and take a nap because I am definitely going to need it.